NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Life of a Browns fan is unbelievable! The timeline of terror for this franchise is unbelievable!

Order round of shots after Chub scored and by the time they cameout, we lost.

Least everyone in division lost today but with Watson out. Every win is crucial and this was one we were suppose to have smh

My friends in Cle saw this in the muni lot, glad we keeping it classy smh

AA79B036-9F23-4514-8DCF-BB476E502CBE.jpeg

You can’t control the worst of the city’s population, and separately the majority of them are sports fans. Can’t blame cities. Except Philadelphia, you guys have issues. The massage-mannequin Browns tailgate thing is dumb and not funny so not clever. Those individuals suck, not Browns fans.

You can’t control the worst of the city’s population, and separately the majority of them are sports fans. Can’t blame cities. Except Philadelphia, you guys have issues. The massage-mannequin Browns tailgate thing is dumb and not funny so not clever. Those individuals suck, not Browns fans.

nah that's not how it works on here tho :lol:

651 you have great things to say always but this one thing I included you just with all of them

Week 1 - ultimate potential
Week 2 - this QB class is buns

Time is not this short

651 you have great things to say always but this one thing I included you just with all of them

Week 1 - ultimate potential
Week 2 - this QB class is buns

Time is not this short

"Ultimate potential " is a negative connotation. The dudes you keep running out based on draft capital or dollar capital...you just hoping they reach that potential but they never do. In that context, my statements are fairly congruous.

That's true ultimate potential doesn't have to be a positive thing, a lot of guys don't reach it. I think Fields will be fine, but that's me which is why I'm writing this sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom