NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
man, please don't mention Josh Gordon. How many more times are we going to get disappointed? Its a wrap for him.

Cool he's still able to collect some checks though. Dude lost a ton.
Given his challenges he's made a ton rather than lost

He could've went out like Blackmon

I thought Gordon might be getting close to that pension plan for NFL retirees, where you have to have played 10 seasons:

The player in question would have to have played in the NFL for ten years, past 1993, and they then receive that $43,560 per year, tax-free, after the age of 55.

But he's technically considered only in his 6th season because of those yearlong suspension seasons, even if he's been around since like 2013.

Tonight I'm taking the Bills and the Vikings to at least cover.

Bills dominated the defending champs last week. You'd expect them to do the same tonight but as all the ******* from yesterday shows you never know.

Call me arrogant, it's what I feel is realistic: I'm fully expecting the Vikings to win and by 7-14 points... and would be shocked if we come out of today with them having embarrassed themselves.

At this moment I have a lot of confidence in the staff and roster and how this season could play out.

Why are there 2 games on tonight? I know in the past there've been 2 MNF games in Week 1 but they were a 7:15 game on the East Coast and a 10:15 game on the West Coast. Tonight they're both in the East and are gonna be on at the same time.

Why are there 2 games on tonight? I know in the past there've been 2 MNF games in Week 1 but they were a 7:15 game on the East Coast and a 10:15 game on the West Coast. Tonight they're both in the East and are gonna be on at the same time.
Some weird thing they plan on doing multiple times in the future for a "Redzone channel" vibe I guess

Call me arrogant, it's what I feel is realistic: I'm fully expecting the Vikings to win and by 7-14 points... and would be shocked if we come out of today with them having embarrassed themselves.

At this moment I have a lot of confidence in the staff and roster and how this season could play out.

I'm expecting points on both sides. I have questions about their defense still and if Hurts escapes the rush of Smith and Hunter, I think receivers might get loose. We'll see. 31-26 Vikings.

I'm not mad at the hour 15 minute staggered times but as a westcoast guy I wouldn't mind them doing another 4:30 and 7-7:30 double header but understand why they likely wont moving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom