NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my new pup

6ECE21A9-6C60-40E9-B46C-153D94485EDF.jpeg

Cane corso.. named him bane

1663962460357.gif

You found someone over here who breeds Cane Corsos or they did you get him stateside?

Cane Corsos are huge, seeing an adult one over here would definitely put the fear of God in you. :lol:

You found someone over here who breeds Cane Corsos or they did you get him stateside?

Cane Corsos are huge, seeing an adult one over here would definitely put the fear of God in you. :lol:

From a breeder down here.. it’s Janet bostwicks youngest son a think, but he is a bostwick

You can find his info on Facebook premium corso kennel

But there are couple people who breed them down here.. I think both of brave’s sons breed them, both of em have at least 1 (but i think all of em original got them from stateside)

Not going actually train him to be a guard dog or aggressive or anything.. but him being big and scaring people works for me

But you have to sneak them in they’re coming from stateside, since they’re 1 of the restricted breeds down here

Last edited:
From a breeder down here.. it’s Janet bostwicks youngest son a think, but he is a bostwick

You can find his info on Facebook premium corso kennel

But there are couple people who breed them down here.. I think both of brave’s sons breed them, both of em have at least 1 (but i think all of em original got them from stateside)

Not going actually train him to be a guard dog or aggressive or anything.. but him being big and scaring people works for me

But you have to sneak them in they’re coming from stateside, since they’re 1 of the restricted breeds down here

That’s a big boy :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: he’s going to look good! Congratulations! I love dogs

I have a Rottweiler. I want a Borboel too. (South African mastiff) :pimp:

Would love to get a borboel.. also a dodge de Bordeaux

But really want a dogo argentino

grew up with mainly German shepherds and a couple Rottweiler… had an American bulldog.. and have a boxer and golden doodle now

Why when I post the Colts getting their *** kicked vs the Jags is it restricted ya *****

Matty Tap Water is all the way done. Going to be a long year. Lol

And I am not 100 percent sure but I think we’re on the hook for him for next yr as well. Yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom