NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sammy just hurt himself trying to stop :smh:

1664040253744.gif

What the heck happened to Bryan Edwards raider5 raider5 ?

I just saw he's in Atlanta now. Didn't he show out in preseason last year? I thought he had a ton of potential.

What the heck happened to Bryan Edwards raider5 raider5 ?

I just saw he's in Atlanta now. Didn't he show out in preseason last year? I thought he had a ton of potential.
Dave Ziegler traded him for a 7th round pick some time after the draft.

I didn’t like the move personally. He had nice moments last year, but after the unfortunate situation that Ruggs put himself in last year they needed Edwards to take another step that I don’t think he was able to do - couldn’t really create separation and even had a few drops here and there throughout the season that were costly.

I think he could have been effective with Adams, Waller and Renfrow there but Ziegler brought in Mack Hollins, Tyron Johnson, Keelan Cole and a few UDFA WR’s to compete for that 2nd/3rd WR spot that is really like the 3rd or 4th option on the offense. I think it came down to Ziegler probably realizing he wasn’t gonna make the cut in training camp and wanted to get something in return. I’d preferred that they kept him tho. Still has potential to be solid IMO.

For what it’s worth, Dave Ziegler has done that a few times and I swear we got like 3 7th round picks in the upcoming draft :lol:

Dave Ziegler traded him for a 7th round pick some time after the draft.

I didn’t like the move personally. He had nice moments last year, but after the unfortunate situation that Ruggs put himself in last year they needed Edwards to take another step that I don’t think he was able to do - couldn’t really create separation and even had a few drops here and there throughout the season that were costly.

I think he could have been effective with Adams, Waller and Renfrow there but Ziegler brought in Mack Hollins, Tyron Johnson, Keelan Cole and a few UDFA WR’s to compete for that 2nd/3rd WR spot that is really like the 3rd or 4th option on the offense. I think it came down to Ziegler probably realizing he wasn’t gonna make the cut in training camp and wanted to get something in return. I’d preferred that they kept him tho. Still has potential to be solid IMO.

For what it’s worth, Dave Ziegler has done that a few times and I swear we got like 3 7th round picks in the upcoming draft :lol:

Yeah, I liked him. Hopefully he shows development in Atlanta, though tough to do with Mariota at Q.

Yeah, I liked him. Hopefully he shows development in Atlanta, though tough to do with Mariota at Q.
Thats ironic cause I always suspected that Marcus had something to do with the Falcons making that deal since Edwards and Marcus probably formed some kinda bond together while in Vegas

Thats ironic cause I always suspected that Marcus had something to do with the Falcons making that deal since Edwards and Marcus probably formed some kinda bond together while in Vegas

Makes sense. Doesn't seem that he's really seeing the field much, so far. I've hardly watched any Falcons games at all, so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom