NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a punter. No team is putting up with hoopla on that scale for a punter.

Just last year. Let’s see what comes out of this but that’s an intense allegation.

The Niners OL had Lance pressured constantly from what I just saw on NFLN, no one looked good there.

SmartSelect_20220825-213948_Facebook.jpg

The amount of gambling that’s being forced in everyone’s face now is so ****in gross. It annoys the **** out of me.

Giants need to trade for Jimmy G so ****in bad. Instead Mara rather watch the Giants win 3-4 games again. Punting away a ****in season instead of putting a somewhat competitive team on the field. **** John Mara.

The amount of gambling that’s being forced in everyone’s face now is so ****in gross. It annoys the **** out of me.

Giants need to trade for Jimmy G so ****in bad. Instead Mara rather watch the Giants win 3-4 games again. Punting away a ****in season instead of putting a somewhat competitive team on the field. **** John Mara.
No need for trade.

They will have to release him. Idk what kind of king game they thought they were playing.

Noticed how insane this was during the NBA season and they had to have all the gambling addiction hotlines being brought up every hour on ESPN

Noticed how insane this was during the NBA season and they had to have all the gambling addiction hotlines being brought up every hour on ESPN

It’s disgusting. It’s been bad for a couple years but this past year, with Covid and all. We see so many commercials and ads for this. Literally robbing people.

aNYone aNYone is right, does Jimmy already know what team he'll be on once he's a free agent? Already knows everything about their Week 1 matchup.

aNYone aNYone is right, does Jimmy already know what team he'll be on once he's a free agent? Already knows everything about their Week 1 matchup.
That hasn’t been communicated, but there’s had to be back channeling.

slay obviously got, got

but not sure why this blew up as much as it did.. dude keeps up with one of the fastest dudes in the league and then trips over his own feet
Because most football fans have no idea what they’re watching

Watching Barry Sanders every 1990s Thanksgiving must’ve been amazing :lol:
It was because you got to marvel at how talented Barry was but at the same time it wasn't because you felt like his talent was being wasted with the Lions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom