NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta zoom in to see the Cowboys

giphy.webp

1661394516292.png

But if they want to make the playoffs (have a chance) and be in good standing once Watson returns, then Brissett is the best option to hold down the fort and have a decent record after 11 weeks.

What do they have interest in, in finding out about Rosen, when they have all that guaranteed money and years toward Deshaun?

Last edited:
The video of him going down

obviously, goes without saying do what ya want.. but the injuries are adding up with dude and he should be a locked in HOF plus he’s made some money plus in his 30s

but not sure why this blew up as much as it did.. dude keeps up with one of the fastest dudes in the league and then trips over his own feet

Because Americans have an unhealthy addiction to football. We didn’t used to assign so much importance to what happens at practice. Practice is where mistakes are meant to be made..

one-on-one’s are always difficult for the DB.
Talked about this before but 1 on 1s are geared toward the offense. No rush, two way go, and no safety help.

I actually liked Slay's coverage because he widened out 'Reek's release. In a real game scenario that would allow for safety help over the top. That was an under thrown ball so you would hope that the safety would have time to knock that ball away, make 'Reek make a difficult catch or get the pick.

Because Americans have an unhealthy addiction to football. We didn’t used to assign so much importance to what happens at practice. Practice is where mistakes are meant to be made..

but I don’t even see the huge mistake, which is my point

tyreke literally be throwing up deuces to professional fast people that have a pass rush going at the QB and safety help or help elsewhere in coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom