NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1664565219803.png

So because you’re a dolphins fan, you blindly agree with the teams decision to play Tua 4 days after a concussion, only to see him get crushed last night and throw up gang signs while suffering an additional concussion.

Glad I’m not a super fan of any sports team to agree with that dumb ****

I hear ya. But you watched every Sunday as your serial rapist QB threw spiral after spiral.

You are certainly of the moral high ground 👍

Nooooooo. I'm saying they said he was safe to travel.

Twitter experts were questioning that.
Gotcha, I don’t think UC doctors have any reason to be in on this nonsense, but you genuinely believe that he wasn’t concussed last weekend?

Gotcha, I don’t think UC doctors have any reason to be in on this nonsense, but you genuinely believe that he wasn’t concussed last weekend?

I do not. He passed every test with multiple non team affiliated Doctors. Some large conspiracy by a franchise to keep playing the guy they've spent three years trying to replace?

I mean.....how?

See Tua is the lead on all sports shows today. With the Fins having a long week off, do they play Tua in the next game if he is cleared? Or just for the optics of the situation do they sit him? It looks bad on all ends.

Last edited:
I hear ya. But you watched every Sunday as your serial rapist QB threw spiral after spiral.

You are certainly of the moral high ground 👍

Yea cause me supporting the Steelers means I support rape right?

Wouldn’t expect anything more than a straw man argument from someone who justified the Dolphins firing their black coach after a winning season and denied his racism allegations from the owner and organization.

I can divide

They really put this man on a 3 hour flight, 4 hours after he got knocked into another multiverse. THEN let him sit there a watch a movie.

:rofl:

Of course the Dolphins are gonna say he didn’t have a concussion last game and double down. They put him back in lol. Can you imagine them coming on Monday saying he did in fact have a concussion. You gotta stick with the story.

I do not. He passed every test with multiple non team affiliated Doctors. Some large conspiracy by a franchise to keep playing the guy they've spent three years trying to replace?

I mean.....how?
I don’t think it’s a conspiracy. This league doesn’t give a **** about these guys. We’ve seen it time and time again. The franchise is better with Tua than they are with Teddy. Seems like you’re conflating a few different things here to me.

I don’t think it’s a conspiracy. This league doesn’t give a **** about these guys.

And neither do any of us.

All the whining and crying by everyone in here, every ****in one of you gon be watchin Sunday same as always.

Every. Single. One.

Y'all wanna end Concussion risks, stop watchin Football.

sucks for tua hope he comes back strong....regret not catching one of his games this season didnt even catch highlights form his 6 TD beauty....loved watching him in college.....and although i'm not a lefty I love watching left handed QBs for some odd reason.....rooting for this kid to get back out there! WHEN 100%

Yea cause me supporting the Steelers means I support rape right?

Wouldn’t expect anything more than a straw man argument from someone who justified the Dolphins firing their black coach after a winning season and denied his racism allegations from the owner and organization.

I can divide

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, the only team in the NFL that even had a black GM AND Coach was racially motivated to fire him.

Then hired another black man as coach to replace him.......*

* I know this is a smidge of a stretch etc

Based on those clips from Sunday, looks like he was concussed. Slams his head on the ground, gets up and can barely stand on wobbly legs. That's a telltale sign of head trauma. The severity...who knows.

All the whining and crying by everyone in here, every ****in one of you gon be watchin Sunday same as always.

Every. Single. One.

I don’t think watching football means you can’t comment on how crazy this situation is. Fan outrage and backlash in situations like this absolutely helps to move the needle even if it’s ever so slightly, so I completely disagree with that take about “all the whining and crying”. Just say that you don’t give a **** and keep it moving instead of policing people’s reactions to seeing something obviously ridiculous that we all witnessed

Every. Single. One.

Everyone is talking about Tua like he’s on his deathbed, but he flew back with the team and was watching movies with McDaniel

Everyone needs to stop pontificating and playing doctor.

I don’t think watching football means you can’t comment on how crazy this situation is. Fan outrage and backlash in situations like this absolutely helps to move the needle even if it’s ever so slightly, so I completely disagree with that take about “all the whining and crying”. Just say that you don’t give a **** and keep it moving instead of policing people’s reactions to seeing something obviously ridiculous that we all witnessed

You mean like how y'all policing our reactions? :lol: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom