NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly?

It's still conjecture and conflating a single incident with an overall sentiment. Sentiments aren't facts.

I'm not arguing for one outcome or the other. Pragmatically, there's definitively nowhere we can go with that one incident until the facts are known.

If Tua didn't have a concussion, the NFL still isn't a trustworthy enterprise; however, even though we both arrive at the same overall conclusion, one way pragmatically gets to the core issue by curating the circumstances, the other promulgates by the obfuscation of sheer sentiment.

651 says it MUCH better than I can, but he's pretty much hit the nail on the head.

It literally does not matter the outcome, everyone rushed to judgement off a single 7 seconds of tape.

He either had a concussion and everyone claims "I knew it!!!!" without knowing a single thing about head trauma or what his testing consisted of

Or

The NFL says his tests were 100% clean, he was ok to return, but we didn't like the way the Doctor handled his testing

Either way, nobody believes them. It's why I said it was the COVID situation. A bunch of Twitter Doctors that think they're smarter than the literal CDC.

So as Mike McDaniel clearly said, if he can't take the Doctors word, when on earth could he play literally anybody?

651 just said it better than I. Until he started talkin about Antonio then he lost me. :smh:

Was upset that I woke up early on a Sunday and couldn't get back to sleep, then I remembered a game was about to start.

Shoutout the NFL. :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom