NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m the biggest hater of my own team? You not in NY then, most people don’t even watch this ****in team anymore because they’re a joke. Stadium is empty, ratings low, jersey sales low.

yes you're the biggest hater of their own team that I have seen here....did I stutter? or your reading level is not grown yet?
you really dont think this fact is debatable do you?

empty stadium? why lie? does it help your case? sure if no one fact checks ya....but why do it? does it make you sleep better at night? its so odd to me when dudes lie.....its pathetic actually

giants 4th in attendance last year......sure when they are getting blown out by 3rd qtr i'm sure the stadium is empty....

the fan base is strong in NY, i'm in NYC and trust me NO ONE is like YOU in this city....YOU are one a kind.

BUT i'll continue having fun reading your posts giving excuses why OTHER QBs you're a fan of fail here and fail there......

AND

Your math is incorrect....Fumbles lost is a TO not total fumbles(f thats what you're counting). 50 TOs but i'm not mathematician....I did stay at a holiday inn tho
you're def from NYC, the educational system at its best here...

bye
go back to watching other teams QBs and crying about what went wrong for those dudes.....

takes talent to win in the NFL....just like eli didnt win alone, just like how matt stafford is not a super bowl champion on his talents alone...not going to win when your best player can't stay on the field and your line sucks and your WRS are no where close to avg.....

but go ahead and tell him how Joe B got to super bowl again with no line hahaha.....just had a all pro RB and all pro WR but maybe your education doesnt have you understanding what ALL PRO means......maybe I just helped you a bit

but why can't D.Jones take the giants to the super bowl? he has barkley and kenny Golladay and toney,? maybe we can trade those guys and a few picks to the cincy for chase and mixon ? you think they accept??? LMAO wow

Last edited:
You could have just not posted. That post was as effective as Daniel Jones is at QB.

Let me clarify, ticket sales are low among Giants fans. John Mara is pissed that the stadium is packed out with other teams fans. Had to give away free medium Pepsi to each ticket owner and no refills. So again, I don’t know where you are in NY. ****in Schenectady or some ****. The city hates Mara and Daniel Jones. Daniel Jones did an interview a month ago and the man said no one even talks to him when he’s out. You know how sorry you gotta be if fans aren’t saying **** to you in NY?!?!?

But nothing else you said needs a response, enjoy the season. Have fun watching Daniel Jones play 8-9 games and throw for 7 TDs and get on the IR again.

4-13 will be the record

You could have just not posted. That post was as effective as Daniel Jones is at QB.

Let me clarify, ticket sales are low among Giants fans. John Mara is pissed that the stadium is packed out with other teams fans. Had to give away free medium Pepsi to each ticket owner and no refills. So again, I don’t know where you are in NY. ****in Schenectady or some ****. The city hates Mara and Daniel Jones. Daniel Jones did an interview a month ago and the man said no one even talks to him when he’s out. You know how sorry you gotta be if fans aren’t saying **** to you in NY?!?!?

But nothing else you said needs a response, enjoy the season. Have fun watching Daniel Jones play 8-9 games and throw for 7 TDs and get on the IR again.

4-13 will be the record

I just hope you learned what ALL PRO means.....if you learned that tonight it makes my day....I love to educate those in dire need.....

and again, look forward to you making excuses for every QB under the moon for why he sucked HERE and THERE.....and hopefully pick one to be your QB for a decade and become fan of that team....please do

If DJ balls out the best thing that would result is you for sure finally removing yourself from this great FULL NYG fan base....oh go to the game week 2 and tell me again how many of those folks there are giants fans....just provide what your EXPERT % is

Last edited:
John Mara is pissed that the stadium is packed out with other teams fans. Had to give away free medium Pepsi to each ticket owner and no refills. So again, I don’t know where you are in NY. *

I want to stop writing to you but the lies/ bad a math lies keeps me coming back

the giants had to give soda away because the stadium was packed with other fans?? do you hear yourself? do me a favor when you lie from now on say it out loud.....that way when it doesnt make any sense you wont write it here.

OR

do you really think with your NYC education the GIANTS owner thought giving away a pepsi would make SURE giants fans don't sell their tickets to visiting fans? please do not tell me you actually came up with this conclusion........PLEASE

oh i'm from the Bronx and Queens...HALF Here half THERE....kinda like your fandom

your comical, but yea you represent the NYG fanbase, when you're tucked in tonight keep telling yourself that one, in your dreams it might come true.

ONE OF A KIND

Last edited:
1661744642626.gif

I just had covid. It physically wiped me out for almost a month. 4 weeks after testing positive i still have shortness of breath, and body aches. If i wasnt boosted i think id have been one of those fatal cases. The fact that these two dudes are planting this flag at this point in their highly successful careers is one of the most wild pathetic unreal situations i can ever recall.

I want zero parts of finding out what could have happened if I wasn’t up to date with my boost

just finally getting over a lingering cough after couple months.. caught it twice like a month between.. but had a cough going since the first time which was mid may

but had to get on an inhaler.. started off with a liquid med.. but ended up having to switch to a steroid to get over it

I couldn’t take a deep breath without having a smokers type cough

I refuse to believe that a doctor told the team that getting the vaccine would stop them from getting Covid. That was never the message from the get go. Rogers is straight up lying

I just got over it for the 2nd time last week. S**t sucks just as much as the first time I had it. My energy and stamina level is back at pretty much zero. It was just pretty much getting back to normal end of July/beginning of August (after testing positive for it end of January) and then got it the 2nd time. Supposedly and after effect for some after having it is coming down with shingles, which I did, but in my eye (which didn't know was even possible, and can blind you if not caught soon enough and treated) and can't wear my contacts until mid September (which is about more than 3 months since shingles appeared). All I wanted to do was sleep yesterday. Fell asleep twice during the day and had no energy to do anything with my sons yesterday.

The first time I didn’t get super lethargic.. but being unable to take deep breaths because of the cough and the constant cough had be winded as hell when I tried getting back into working out after 2 weeks off

but after the 2nd time, that shh hit plus the cough got worse.. Wasn’t until I started the steroid that I started feeling normal ish

but then again, after the cough got worse I couldn’t properly sleep plus felt like my body was almost constantly tense because of the constant coughing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom