NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Jimmy is not good lol.

Damn near every bridge/maybe a starter Ive seen play this season is better than him. (Geno, Brisett,Bridgewater, Mills, Mariota etc.

As a texans fan, I normally defend them but i can’t defend your opinion of Mills being better than Jimmy G…Mills is okay AT BEST. He’s definitely a game manager like Jimmy G but at least Jimmy wins and mostly puts his team in positions to win. I get it, Mills is still learning but he has to realize what his potential and game are. Hes not a slinger, hes not a dual threat, hes a stand in the pocket (pocket passer), and make good throws. He’s lost (literally speaking) more games with his arm than he’s won. He tries to do too much for his specific skillset

What you getting loose for?

Y’all got this in the bag.
De Niro.gif

Still baffled that the saints traded us their 2023 1st just to move up a few spots for an OT that likely would have still been there.

If Howie Roseman is doing a trade with you, you are very likely getting ripped off

The pick isn’t even gonna be top 10 when it’s said and done

Broncos already off to a rough start and the injuries starting to pile up.

The Davonte one is devastating.

Having Melvin Gordon as RB1 is no bueno.

Pray for sb sb

When I was fascinated by Kirk in Washington and thought he was real underrated on a team without offensive weapons year after year, I couldn’t realize at that time the offensive staff he had around him between McVay, K.Shanahan, and O’Connell was conducive to help anyone especially Cousins with talent but also faults. So that clearly helped :lol: but you only afterward see what they all went onto.

When I was fascinated by Kirk in Washington and thought he was real underrated on a team without offensive weapons year after year, I couldn’t realize at that time the offensive staff he had around him between McVay, K.Shanahan, and O’Connell was conducive to help anyone especially Cousins with talent but also faults. So that clearly helped :lol: but you only afterward see what they all went onto.

them washington teams had some talent on offense

You'll just say "yea, let's ban it" then never do a single thing about it ever again.

But you'll be watchin tonight, Thursday night, and Sunday same as the rest of us.
You did it. I said don't do it and you did it.

What options are there for us to do something right now, today, literally right now?

Since you're obviously going to say "Nothing, but at least if you don't watch...", I'll move on.

Viewership is a collective. My single household doesn't move the needle BY ITSELF.

So since there's literally nothing I can do right now, today, or even in the near future, (or even in the distant future), to create more of an 8th grade medically restrictive NFL, and since my house does not move the NFL viewership needle one iota, my viewership of the game tonight literally has nothing to do with how concerned I am about the players.

Trust me: I would do everything in my power to drastically decrease the physicality. The thing you don't understand is that

I am doing everything in my power.

Read that again.

-foe

Proof that those Washington teams did not have talent… Desean Jackson’s 9 games wow that’s so good! We like ourselves some Pierre Garçon in retrospect or did we really just consider him a good receiver at best?

3BCF52E9-D225-404D-8B73-D1554094CD22.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom