NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proof that those Washington teams did not have talent… Desean Jackson’s 9 games wow that’s so good! We like ourselves some Pierre Garçon in retrospect or did we really just consider him a good receiver at best?

3BCF52E9-D225-404D-8B73-D1554094CD22.jpeg

Pro-Football Reference inconsistent case formatting of position data drives me insane.

your talent, Desean on his second team, plays 56% of the games, crazy talented

Big Doctson fans in here? He went on to great things

Chris Thompson good receiving back, wow

Jordan Reed, who was in and out with concussions

Yikes

No arguments being brought so I will do it for you

He was there from 2012-2017 those are the name of talent to throw to you come up with

2016 Cousins threw for almost 5000yds. Garçon and Jackson both over a 1000. Crowder 850. Reed almost 700. Morris around 800 rushing. He’s had some talent.

Average at best weapons my god, he’s with Thielen and Jefferson and Cook now. Never seen Garçon or Crowder given props except for people trying to stick to their argument I guess

He didn’t have talent around him, I was just showing you what talent looks like. Not guys on their second team who have good seasons or Alfred who touches 800 yards. Actual guys.

The 22 Vikings are not the 99 Rams, who referenced them? Those Washington dudes you named could be found on Any average team any year…

When I think of the 2015-2017 Washington teams I think of talent on the outside and inside for sure. We can go over the names, or games, remember how many games they won. They would go far in the playoffs.

I mean Desean was not on the Eagles and Pierre was not on the Colts, but they’re so good.

Sorry I just can’t believe people think Washington had weapons/talent enough to disagree that coaching helped Cousins, that talent helped him.

Multiple threats at WR

multiple legit pass catching threats at TE

solid RB.. solid 3rd down back

and 2 all pro level guys on the oline

I don’t understand how it can’t BOTH be coaching and the veterans they put around him.

Multiple threats at WR

multiple legit pass catching threats at TE

solid RB.. solid 3rd down back

and 2 all pro level guys on the oline

Lmao just hideous take on the talent we saw the results, and they had 3 head coaches on the staff that weren’t the head coach. BUT SURE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom