NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
broncos19dm broncos19dm I haven’t been more disappointed in a team than I am with this one. Hackett and Russ are not performing. Receivers are terrible and the o line is trash.

damn papi, hate to see it...

267BD3F7-6BE2-4DC3-8638-D1A5F2EDB398.jpeg

Everybody's cards are getting pulled :rofl:

Yea def felt a little personal, called him Mitch ffs :rofl:

They were breaking down his rant on a local sports talk radio show down here and one of the guys basically said media types do this all the time when they get snubbed at media events. They hold a grudge until the perfect opportunity arises and the player has a bad performance, then they unleash the rant :lol:

Went from football analysis to comparing him and Ciara to Jay z and Beyoncé . Hmm. Sounds about white

still upset about last night. this dude rustle forced the end zone throw and threw an int when in field goal range. then he forced it again with the game on the line while everyone is this chat could of hit kj on the inside with non one around him. he was looking at sutton the whole way as if ty dolla sign didnt just pick him off. absolute trash play. it was definitely premature to give him an extension before a snap was taken. i will die on the hill that hack not playing starters in preseason to gain chemistry against opposing defenses killed any chemistry.

still upset about last night. this dude rustle forced the end zone throw and threw an int when in field goal range. then he forced it again with the game on the line while everyone is this chat could of hit kj on the inside with non one around him. he was looking at sutton the whole way as if ty dolla sign didnt just pick him off. absolute trash play. it was definitely premature to give him an extension before a snap was taken. i will die on the hill that hack not playing starters in preseason to gain chemistry against opposing defenses killed any chemistry.
This.

Went from football analysis to comparing him and Ciara to Jay z and Beyoncé . Hmm. Sounds about white

Russ been getting KILT the last 18 hrs, but this dude does it and it 'sounds about white'? I know: 'He's going after that man's character, not just football.' Yeah, Russy's character been in question a hot minute. But this dude does it and it's different?

-foe

All this Russ bashing, Ches and I been waiting for everyone to catch up for years. :lol: Just look at all his former teammates comin full bore right now. Even one of his running backs took a shot yesterday in favor of Geno Smith. :lol:

But I think he'll get going eventually. He usually has huge halves of seasons, be it a huge finish to a season, or a huge start to a season, my guess this year is he'll pick it up around Week 10-11 or so.

Russ been getting KILT the last 18 hrs, but this dude does it and it 'sounds about white'? I know: 'He's going after that man's character, not just football.' Yeah, Russy's character been in question a hot minute. But this dude does it and it's different?

-foe
Yes

-foe

Russ beat RGIII in a playoff game in 2012, RGIII injured his knee midgame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom