NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle Brandt comes from the Jim Rome show. That’s just his style. I liked him better when he was occasionally on the mic as a producer.

Russ been getting KILT the last 18 hrs, but this dude does it and it 'sounds about white'? I know: 'He's going after that man's character, not just football.' Yeah, Russy's character been in question a hot minute. But this dude does it and it's different?

-foe

Comparing Russ to Jay was a little weird.

Bringing up Russ wife and comparing her to another black woman also weird.

Kirk.gif

Kyle Brandt comes from the Jim Rome show. That’s just his style. I liked him better when he was occasionally on the mic as a producer.

I vaguely remember him from real world, but this is the first season I've watched GMFB religiously. Every morning I record and watch while I work. I enjoy his takes, because he's a fan and just spits it how he sees it. And he brings the energy, which I need. :lol:

And I will mention that even though Kay was Bae, Erdahl definitely wifey. :lol: Got the girl next door vibe all the way and she's a real Vikings fan. 😍

I vaguely remember him from real world, but this is the first season I've watched GMFB religiously. Every morning I record and watch while I work. I enjoy his takes, because he's a fan and just spits it how he sees it. And he brings the energy, which I need. :lol:

And I will mention that even though Kay was Bae, Erdahl definitely wifey. :lol: Got the girl next door vibe all the way and she's a real Vikings fan. 😍

i usually have it on in the mornings when im home for the holidays just relaxing or working out. it's a fun show. i do miss Kay tho :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom