NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Rivera meant/should’ve said “stability at the QB position.” We’ve cycled through 7 starting QBs during his tenure. Snyder handpicking Haskins (RIP) the year prior set us back. Maybe we would’ve went for a Tua or Herbert instead of Chase his first year.

At the end of the day the defense has been up and down, offense mostly dreadful, play calling and time management atrocious. I’ve seen enough of Wentz but this 1-4 start is a culmination of bad decisions on and off the field for years by Ron. Throwing Wentz under the bus like that when you went out and got him is nasty…

not sure if posted

but

200.gif

It seems to me folk aint talking about TREVOR LAWRENCE. Interesting.

Aye.. for him to be the #1 pick, and a can't miss prospect, he's left A LOT to be desired.
He makes head scratching decisions & doesn't see the field well, his arm isn't as nice as I thought it was, and he's basically the reason the Jags have lost 2 games back to back.

7 turnovers in the last 2 games. If this was Lance or Fields.. the media would be having a field day. He's looked really really bad these past 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom