NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye.. for him to be the #1 pick, and a can't miss prospect, he's left A LOT to be desired.
He makes head scratching decisions & doesn't see the field well, his arm isn't as nice as I thought it was, and he's basically the reason the Jags have lost 2 games back to back.

7 turnovers in the last 2 games. If this was Lance or Fields.. the media would be having a field day. He's looked really really bad these past 2 weeks.

Im more impressed by Stingley’s agility and footwork on this play. He was fluid

It seems to me folk aint talking about TREVOR LAWRENCE. Interesting.
Among a few other reasons that Urban setback the main reason he’ll get a pass if he continues to be shaky this season…Next year yo gotta show all the “can’t miss n best prospect” hype …Lately most of the truly elite QB’s showed signs or took a leap by year 2

Also the Carolina coach was always doomed…Yo showed nothing in college to think he’ll bring anything special to the NFL and then him and management decided to treat the QB position like the Broncos :lol: :smh:

Aye.. for him to be the #1 pick, and a can't miss prospect, he's left A LOT to be desired.
He makes head scratching decisions & doesn't see the field well, his arm isn't as nice as I thought it was, and he's basically the reason the Jags have lost 2 games back to back.

7 turnovers in the last 2 games. If this was Lance or Fields.. the media would be having a field day. He's looked really really bad these past 2 weeks.

I completely agree. I also think Fields doesn’t have the full IT like lawrence does. I think Fields teams at OSU allowed him to look better than he was/is. I’m talking about the full the team aspect, not just wr play. Fields has a great arm and can run if he wanted but that’s about it IMO and I’m not a scout at any level. IMO Lawrence has everything but for some reason he’s not seeing the entire field sometimes and is making very dumb decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom