NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
FDB!
Fb1wZTiWIAAUwje
The cism just LEAPS out of them lmao

was in buffalo ahead of a wedding right over the border. the sweet 3 hour border cross wait had me listening to bills sports talk radio. was interesting hearing bills and NFL talk from their perspective. lot of excitement around their squad this year heading into the season (for obvious reasons). confidence is high as hell, at least with the 30 and under crowd it seemed. feel like the older fans remember how quickly and badly the wheels can fall off though. also was interesting hearing them (and i'm sure others around the league) start to finally question belichick a bit. welcome aboard :pimp: :lol:

He’s a supreme athlete so at 40, he’s still probably “35” physically. He can hold it down for the first 8 games then kick inside to guard….

Bruce Matthew’s and Randall McDaniel all were decent in their late 30s/early 40s. He’s a hall of famer for a reason

I love peters

But dude was done several seasons before he left us and coaches wouldn’t either just outright bench dude or move on

Between injuries, penalties and general poor play, you don’t want to actually depend on dude

A secret part to us winning the super bowl in 2017 was him getting hurt for the season because at least we could game plan for a guy who’d play the whole game and we could adjust things accordingly for the weaknesses of that guy

I’m good with him just being the punt returner, K.J. Osborn is the better No. 3. Just don’t want a weird Jefferson-Reagor animosity or awkwardness in the locker room.

Mitch is a placeholder for Pickett or another, that’s all, even if he plays well. He’s 28 for an athlete I mean it would’ve happened.

I’m good with him just being the punt returner, K.J. Osborn is the better No. 3. Just don’t want a weird Jefferson-Reagor animosity or awkwardness in the locker room.

I have zero clue what to make of dude at this point

Supposedly he is a hard worker in practice.. but then you see game plays where the lack of effort is blatant

And he has talent but it ain’t like over the top, which explains the combine 40 and testing

We going see soon, zero pressure/expectations with yall

was in buffalo ahead of a wedding right over the border. the sweet 3 hour border cross wait had me listening to bills sports talk radio. was interesting hearing bills and NFL talk from their perspective. lot of excitement around their squad this year heading into the season (for obvious reasons). confidence is high as hell, at least with the 30 and under crowd it seemed. feel like the older fans remember how quickly and badly the wheels can fall off though. also was interesting hearing them (and i'm sure others around the league) start to finally question belichick a bit. welcome aboard :pimp: :lol:

It feels very twilight zone-ish being a Bills fan right now. The team being super bowl favs, seeing JA on magazine covers, being on the A-block on the ESPN shows and to top it off NE is crumbling too … all seems so strange

I’m > 30 so I’ve been thru the darkest of dark times. But I won’t say I’m overconfident. I think it’s just the feeling that teams have when you know you’ve got an elite QB. Just haven’t experienced this since I was a kid… go Bills

Also
Prob the best thing I’ve seen on the internet in a long time

It feels very twilight zone-ish being a Bills fan right now. The team being super bowl favs, seeing JA on magazine covers, being on the A-block on the ESPN shows and to top it off NE is crumbling too … all seems so strange

I’m > 30 so I’ve been thru the darkest of dark times. But I won’t say I’m overconfident. I think it’s just the feeling that teams have when you know you’ve got an elite QB. Just haven’t experienced this since I was a kid… go Bills

Also
Prob the best thing I’ve seen on the internet in a long time

:lol: Hoodie gave them one of the best runs in NFL history and they just gonna do him like that huh? Made the playoffs with a rookie QB just last year.

God, another year of this bull **** 🤦🏻‍♂️

8Yfw.gif

:lol: Hoodie gave them one of the best runs in NFL history and they just gonna do him like that huh? Made the playoffs with a rookie QB just last year.

is that the new bar? just making the playoffs? for his sake i hope so :lol:

again, i still think he can coach. he's the greatest, no doubt. but the GM part of it...he's gotta let it go. it's not even the player personnel side now. this whole deal with the assistants is getting out of hand. let him coach forever...i don't care about that. but it's time for a dedicated GM. that's all i want. i mean damn, Y'ALL been laughing at all the moves we been making the last two offseasons. who's making those moves? :lol:

Last edited:

y'all deserve it...been a long time coming. and the team is very likable too which is cool to see

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom