NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep telling myself idgaf if we go 0-17 after winning the superbowl but I already know imma be stressed 10 minutes into the game on Thursday :lol:

We byke! casper90403 casper90403 @darthska @frink85 @joebo21

damn there’s another ram fan whose sn I can’t remember :lol: think it’s Nikesomething
Lets run it back!!

You going to the game? Debating right now. Its too damn hot out there and I already know I'm going to be a mess tailgating for a couple of hours prior.

Cant do this heat unless its for golf.

man the nfc east is TOUGH to pick this year…

realistically philly is better on both lines, better at wr…

conversely dak absolutely owns this division…having the best qb goes a long way in these matchups…

shall be a good one…

man the nfc east is TOUGH to pick this year…

realistically philly is better on both lines, better at wr…

conversely dak absolutely owns this division…having the best qb goes a long way in these matchups…

shall be a good one…
Idk. Value wise, I’d rather have Hurts to build around.

651akathepaul 651akathepaul

20220907_071730.jpg

I wonder what kinda numbers both sides are looking for cause this **** is wild :lol:

I feel like they’re trollin Bills fans now

Everybody and their mother in NFL media is in love with them this season.

They'll be good and I def see Allen being an MVP candidate but the speed with which folks are rushing to crown them has been crazy :lol:

The AFC Champs are still there and shored up their biggest weakness and you've got the likes of KC still hanging around while the other West teams like Vegas, Denver with Russ and the Chargers are looking prepped to take that next step.

Baltimore (no way they'll be as cursed with injured as they were last year) and Cleveland are also looking like tough outs while Tennessee has had their number under Vrabel.

Even Indy are as balanced a squad as there is and they added stability at QB so I don't see Buffalo having a cakewalk through the AFC the way these talking heads seem to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom