NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
would fields be successful in seattle? dk, tyler and pete
Still rooting for Fields. I mean maybe. I didn't think Geno would look like this regardless of the defenses

Shane Waldron is finally finding his groove as an OC so those weapons, with a better playcaller he (Fields) could finally show some off his potential

Only probably is his turnovers are bad, not even throwing but the fumbles. That would immediately cause Pete to reign him in. He did with with Russ and even Geno before he had no choice to let him throw after the 9ers game

Last edited:
Look at Geno. Sometimes a change of scenery can do amazing things for players.
Chicago has been ran horribly for the last decade.
Fields has a lot of issues, but he's young enough to fix them with the right coach.
Hell, look at what Sirianni is doing with Hurts.

Still rooting for Fields. I mean maybe. I didn't think Geno would look like this regardless of the defenses

Shane Waldron is finally finding his groove as an OC so those weapons, with a better playcaller he (Fields) could finally show some off his potential

Only probably is his turnovers are bad, not even throwing but the fumbles. That would immediately cause Pete to reign him in. He did with with Russ and even Geno before he had no choice to let him throw after the 9ers game

that offensive line coupled with mediocre receivers could be a big part of Fields' ball security issues. if Pettis didn't play for the 49ers, i wouldnt be able to name a single player on the bears' offense outside of Fields :sick:

hope the kid finds greener pastures and escapes that franchise.

If we all watched the same game and saw Fields' demeanor and body language....that man's confidence is dying a slow death. And just when he reels of a big run to let his skill take over, it gets called back on a penalty (last week) or his receivers don't help him out. Not to mention the playcalling after going through Nagy. Fields still has it...but something needs to change...and probably soon.

20221013_223729.jpg

Didnt know Hurts signed with Nicole. Best agent in the game
noah.png

Look at Geno. Sometimes a change of scenery can do amazing things for players.
Chicago has been ran horribly for the last decade.
Fields has a lot of issues, but he's young enough to fix them with the right coach.
Hell, look at what Sirianni is doing with Hurts.
Yea a change is for the best in this situation …The Bears new coaching and management are not invested in Fields and he has no confidence in himself or the team right now

Send him somewhere where they can build an offense around him and see what happens…He’s still young, fast and got an arm just gotta stop being shook out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom