NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The best Fields has looked all season was the second half in Minnesota last week. Bears coulda won that game but a no name receiver had a huge penalty during Fields' TD scramble and same wr had the ball stolen from him to end the game. Bears don't have a good O-line, don't have good receivers, and Fields himself has been less than mediocre.

All this is bad because the Bears will have the most money to spend this off season, they'll likely have a top 5 pick, and they don't know if they have a QB or not. I could go either way on Fields. I want him to be the answer, but I'm not sold. I dunno.....

They’re still in the top 5 in terms of franchise worth

just listening to bomani’s recent podcast and they’re discussing dude

had zero clue the stadium was built for a 90g capacity and they had to cut that down to 64gs because of the drop in attendance

but they talk about alot of dude blowing a great opportunity between the market and history available

just listening to bomani’s recent podcast and they’re discussing dude

had zero clue the stadium was built for a 90g capacity and they had to cut that down to 64gs because of the drop in attendance

but they talk about alot of dude blowing a great opportunity between the market and history available

I didn’t know that either. I lived in DC for a short time in 2014 and 2015 when the Nationals and Capitals were good but the Skins were far and away the kings in town despite being mediocre. The DMV (outside of Baltimore obviously) loves that franchise. Shame what Snyder has done to it.

I didn’t know that either. I lived in DC for a short time in 2014 and 2015 when the Nationals and Capitals were good but the Skins were far and away the kings in town despite being mediocre. The DMV (outside of Baltimore obviously) loves that franchise. Shame what Snyder has done to it.
DC team got a solid fanbase but alotta ppl think of em as a joke and it’s been like that for a long time so they don’t care…They more like “kings” by default since the Natationals are new and the Wizards are the Wizards :lol: , it’s alotta Cowboys fans in the area just cuz they hate the local team that much

And Baltimore not in the DMV just to clear that up but a lot of the younger folks like em now too cuz they usually win and have more stars

DC team got a solid fanbase but alotta ppl think of em as a joke and it’s been like that for a long time so they don’t care…They more like “kings” by default since the Natationals are new and the Wizards are the Wizards :lol: , it’s alotta Cowboys fans in the area just cuz they hate the local team that much

And Baltimore not in the DMV just to clear that up but a lot of the younger folks like em now too cuz they usually win and have more stars
DMV is a football town first and foremost but Washington is a dying diehard fanbase. My parents remember the glory days… but are in their 70s. I’m one that inherited their fandom from their parents and have endured 20+ years of ridicule just for rocking with the local team. Most of my peers aren’t Washington fans even though their parents were.

Caps fans are the most loyal by far. A lot of loyalty to the Orioles outside of Bmore because that’s all we had for a minute. We took field trips as kids up to Camden for baseball games. Wizards are whatever :lol:

Does anyone else have a distaste for Richard Sherman on TNF? Dude never has anything good to say about the qb position and acts like he was the best corner ever. He was a freakin cover zone corner. He never really mirrored the opposition’s star receiver in man-to-man matchups. Ahhhh hes annoying me already any it’s only been what 4 games

Does anyone else have a distaste for Richard Sherman on TNF? Dude never has anything good to say about the qb position and acts like he was the best corner ever. He was a freakin cover zone corner. He never really mirrored the opposition’s star receiver in man-to-man matchups. Ahhhh hes annoying me already any it’s only been what 4 games

Yeah, he's very edgy. Talks like he has a grudge with anyone and anything. I don't mind yet, but we'll see how I feel after a while. Plus, isn't Marshawn joining the crew? That might help.

Yeah, he's very edgy. Talks like he has a grudge with anyone and anything. I don't mind yet, but we'll see how I feel after a while. Plus, isn't Marshawn joining the crew? That might help.
man i’d watch anything with marshawn.. dude is hilarious and just a good dude in the community

I mean Sherm was top of his position and had big plays in big games. If nobody has a problem with Steve Smith talking the same way, granted he had a longer career, I don't see why there should be an issue with Sherm.

He terrible. He’s like Draymond Green to me. The sum of the parts around him made him look good…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom