NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he’s just technically saying we’re not talking during the season, if I have a good season I’m going to ask for $300 million or you want me for less now, doesn’t sound like any holdout potential.

So Friday will pass and he will still be playing week one :lol:

What a weird ultimatum. Homie better light it up this season and stay healthy if he’s going to play that game

Or else what? He’s gonna sit out?
Lamar said a couple times he’s playing this season…This is his 2nd “deadline” where he’s supposed to stop negotiations which means all the contract talk rolls into next year as well

Yo been doing all the prep work for the season, I’ll be surprised if he ain’t on the field :lol:

So Friday will pass and he will still be playing week one :lol:

What a weird ultimatum. Homie better light it up this season and stay healthy if he’s going to play that game
Yea idk why he’s putting it out there calling it a deadline like that, but he knows the Ravens gon pay him what he wants or franchise him so that’s why he’s carrying it like that …He seems to be comfortable with it either way so that’s why he’ll probly play

The disrespect for Lamar is unreal. As a passer he’s even elite. He’s literally one of, if not the most accurate passer in between the lines.

It’s not his fault dummy Greg Roman didn’t design plays to allow him to cook with his arm

my friend is hoping contract year Lamar goes off this season and then bounces out to an NFC team and gets cashed out

elpablo21 elpablo21

1662598855740.gif

All the pricing is amazing at Falcons games. I went there when the Rams played a couple years ago and Pent less than $30 for plenty food and beer :lol:

Sofi is another story :smh:

All the pricing is amazing at Falcons games. I went there when the Rams played a couple years ago and Pent less than $30 for plenty food and beer :lol:

Sofi is another story :smh:

"I say ***** what is you thinkin', we Arthur Blankin'
Big big cash on me and I got ranking"

One of the resident Atlanta heads can correct me if I'm wrong but I swear Arthur Blank always been that way with the fan experience.

Intentionally stupid low prices and just generally a good venue as a replacement for the Georgia Dome.

Went to an Atlanta United game there and it was dope. Same type of experience.

Sorry but there is no way eight NFL teams sell their beers for $6.50 or less :lol:

Only thing I figure is they factored in the cheapest tap option found, like they have an 8 oz cup option. Or wait that must be 2 oz :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom