NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Three picks next year isn't your entire future

I'm pretty much just used to the fact that a lot of people are just knowingly or unknowingly disingenuous in their sports arguments.

Even calling McCaffrey Mr. Glass barely passes muster. Dude not even 200lbs and didn't miss a game for 3 straight seasons in the league, then things trended down. He also never missed no time in three years at Stanford.

I get the concern over the injury history 2020-21 but you take an objective look at his current health status now, you know damn well he's probably never coming close 300 rushing attempts in a season again, and then you start salivating over everything else he's going to do for you when he's healthy - which he is.

Niners fans are ecstatic and they should be.

Three picks next year isn't your entire future

yea the picks they’re trading just in this 1 move ain’t the whole future

but in the bigger picture it’s this and the trey move

but they got a bunch of 3rds coming back

but I do need my 9ers to come through week 12 :nerd:.. and maybe again in the playoffs

Didn't even realize C-Mac only played 16 games the last 3 years. 9ers seem like they been tryna go all in but that makes me wonder they turned down Brady?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom