NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't have the historical data in front of me but it just seems like once a RB hits the injury wall it is all over for their career or they start sliding fast.

Either way your move Bert Veach. Go get an edge rusher.

Trade will be worth it if Kyle does a motion where Deebo starts at slot/ CMAC starts in the backfield and they switch places/ positions

1666366800851.gif

you guys down playing the Niners is funny :lol: its a lock for them to win the West now. Book it. Lock it. Copy and paste it.

Once a team is in the playoffs, anything can happen.

Is anyone actually down playing the niners?

Nfc is wide open as hell.. I get them going for it especially with how that division is looking internally

Wouldn’t blame Vikings for making moves either

Zeke's fall off is still weird to me. No major injuries, no surgery. The only time he missed games was when he got suspended.
All those carries add up, he was a legit workhorse right from the jump. His mileage by years 3/4 was up there with some guys entire careers :lol:

His career arc reminds me a bit of Larry Johnson, they ran his *** into the ground too

Zeke's fall off is still weird to me. No major injuries, no surgery. The only time he missed games was when he got suspended.

Not sure why.. he was never really a burning

And even if he’s the one laying the impact on his runs, the hits still adding up.. and then it’s who on the defense constantly hitting dude

When he came out he was a 4.5 guy.. not hard to slip a little bit and turn into a 4.7 guy

Plus he probably added weight and has had work ethic stuff

And even if he’s the one laying the impact on his runs, the hits still adding up.. and then it’s who on the defense constantly hitting dude

When he came out he was a 4.5 guy.. not hard to slip a little bit and turn into a 4.7 guy

I give you credit you called it

Zeke was a guy looking for contact and trying run guys over

Ain’t nothing wrong with that.. but you can only do it for so long when you’re getting the volume of carries dude was getting

Even during seasons when he missed games for whatever reason his carries were still up there

I'm surprised running backs haven't adopted carry/touch limits into their contracts yet. Sorta like a pitch count.

I don't know if it's the CTE or they just like getting hit 30 times a game.

this is not true.. dude was an absolute burner his first 3 years..

4.4 out of osu…famously ran away from bama defense multiple times back when they were still far and away the fastest and best defense in college football still…

came into the league making big plays…had 80 yard tds in both of his first seasons…

he lost it quick i’ll admit…but he was a bad mf as a rookie and sophomore

this is not true.. dude was an absolute burner his first 3 years..

4.4 out of osu…famously ran away from bama defense multiple times back when they were still far and away the fastest and best defense in college football still…

came into the league making big plays…had 80 yard tds in both of his first seasons…

he lost it quick i’ll admit…but he was a bad mf as a rookie and sophomore

Nah man.. I’m talking style of play

He ran 4.47 at the combine.. but dude wasn’t really an edge guy or avoiding contact type of guy

Obviously getting yards after contact is great.. but the hits add up.. especially the size of guys you’re getting the hits from or giving them out to

Multiple seasons with over 300 rush attempts.. multiple seasons with over 350 touches.. then you got the pass blocking reps

I can't believe the Cardinals got away with another one.

If the Vikings lose to these guys again next week...well, then I don't know what. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom