NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha Hahahaha Are you ecstatic in the timbs, or they some DJ-play- somethin-country Timbs?

We....nah...I, just....

i-gotta-know-remember-the-titans.gif

Look good and lose than look bad and win?

Going ghost after so much losing, now they winning and you're stuck on the rim...

200w (10).gif

Last edited:

Week 2 byes and multiple byes weeks would be wack as ****. Still possibly worth the squeeze though?

In an ideal world NFL just takes the revenue hit and TNF doesn’t begin until week 7, hell move the first bye back to week 4 and start TNF week 5.

TNF only after a bye week seems like a must have. They need to fix it.

Reactions: HIM
This falcons season while already over achieving feels so weird. Mariota hasn’t done a lot to warrant losing the starting spot but he hasn’t done a lot to warrant keeping it either. Smith clearly doesn’t trust him to throw the ball even when the team is down 3 scores. I get not wanting to throw Ridder into the fire as a rookie QB you wanna do the best you can for the development for a pick you clearly have some form of hope in. But at the same time having a dude out there you don’t trust to throw at all how is that helping the development of your top first round draft pick TE and WR who are the two most talented players on the offense. Why are we doing more to protect a 3rd round pick vs two players you invested more into

Idk just things I’m thinking about

I feel you. There are times when I honestly forget about Pitts being on the roster. Same goes for London. I wasn't sold on Ridder but I'd rather watch him play and see what he's got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom