NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This you NickFolarin NickFolarin ?

20221024_143917.jpg

Last edited:
Colts have not recovered from Luck retiring man. We had a franchise QB and took him for granted like idiots. Hope Sam Ehly ain't too bad

Hahahaha Hahahaha Are you ecstatic in the timbs, or they some DJ-play- somethin-country Timbs?

We....nah...I, just....

i-gotta-know-remember-the-titans.gif

Look good and lose than look bad and win?

Going ghost after so much losing, now they winning and you're stuck on the rim...

200w (10).gif

Ehhh, this team has been bad for many years so it’s weird to win games again and it doesn’t feel real. It’s weird as hell to see us on the other end of lucky breaks every game. OL is much better, Saquon is healthy, Dan isn’t making as many mistakes and they’re making him run more. Our defense has always been solid but this new DC is having a huge impact. If you’re getting at Daniel Jones, I’d let him walk. He’s improved but he’s not the guy. Bottom of the league in TDs, passing yards and basically quarterbacking. I still don’t see a franchise QB and I wouldn’t give him a QB contract. Daboll doesn’t let him throw in the red zone often. One average year doesn’t outweigh three garbage years and being injured every year. Feels like we finally gotta coach though, players seem to love him and play hard for him.

I think we pay Saquon this season, he’s like 80% of our offense. I thought they would trade him but he’s too important AND entertaining. Don’t think people are excited to watch 20 checkdowns by Dan every game.

All these old and finished QBs getting extended is hilarious. Aaron Rodgers, Matt Ryan and Russ getting extensions is gonna kill their teams. Brady is DONE DONE. Boy sucks.

I love Niners sports talk radio after an L cause its full *** panic mode.

One host asks if Kyle is a top 5 coach and the other host says he gotta list them off and starts in the AFC East…He said McDermot, McDaniel and Salah are already better than Kyle Shanahan. they didnt even continue the list after that :lol:

He’s having a much better year than Daniel Jones but I haven’t heard any of the media or people on here say pay him or anything…..it’s mighty odd. Even saw him get smashed in his legs and fold up badly, no roughing the passer call because he’s black so he’s also a RB I guess

I just saw the Broncos are listening to offers for Bradley Chubb, Jeudy and Hamler. Yikes. They punting on this season already? Donks got them a lemon and are in scramble mode?

I just saw the Broncos are listening to offers for Bradley Chubb, Jeudy and Hamler. Yikes. They punting on this season already? Donks got them a lemon and are in scramble mode?
Gave up them picks for Russ. Gotta collect what they can.

Cold part is I don’t even think the Russ move is the worse one from the offseason. Hackett as their coach has set up the rest of the division nicely :lol:

He’s having a much better year than Daniel Jones but I haven’t heard any of the media or people on here say pay him or anything…..it’s mighty odd. Even saw him get smashed in his legs and fold up badly, no roughing the passer call because he’s black so he’s also a RB I guess

Still remember when Geno was throwing dots at West Virginia. His senior year one of my all time favorites from a college QB.

Haven't really been watching the hawks at all this season but if he's playing half as well as the numbers suggest, give that man every flower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom