NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely shocked that my Bears won....

Bears: 3-4 (-6 pt differential)
Packers: 3-4 (-18 pt differential)

Vikings 5-1 YOOOOOOOO

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce rolaholic rolaholic come get your team

4A5995C8-19D8-40B9-AE67-B3B9F896F97E.gif

Rams, Bucs, and Packers perennial Super Bowl favorites all types of mid.

NFC looks wide open

Meanwhile in the AFC Bills and Chiefs look to be in a class by themselves.

They look like the favorites and destined for another rematch in the AFCCG so of course it's not gonna happen. :lol:

Lots more ****ery gonna commence before the season ends and the playoffs are gonna be on some other ****.
Ravens going to fix their 4th quarter issues... i hope :frown: :frown:

depends if someone like the QB or not, as we've constantly seen on here :lol:
True. It's just so funny how it's always been the norm in football since forever for everyone :lol:

Like it doesn't even get brought up in basketball when alot of your elite stars play offense and defense

True. It's just so funny how it's always been the norm in football since forever for everyone :lol:

Like it doesn't even get brought up in basketball when alot of your elite stars play offense and defense

yeah. football remains the ultimate team sport. which we only acknowledge when having serious conversations. which usually is not in this thread :lol:

For the Jimmy G's, game managers yeah. Franchise QB's nah, it says a lot.
Eh there's a whole bunch of other stats and metrics that will show me how impactful and elite Mahomes is that I would go to before that.

Teams Wins are whatever for me. That goes for QBs in general, that's me though🤷🏿‍♂️

My Hot Seat list after Week 7:

HE GONE
Matt Rhule (Panthers) - Back to college you go.

The Hottest Seats
Matt LaFleur (Packers) - His seat got just a whole lot warmer after losing three in a row. Aaron Rodgers has gotta be sick right now.
Nathaniel Hackett (Broncos) - Russell Wilson and the Broncos' offense have been awful and they've lost four in a row. He might get left in London if they lose to the Jaguars.
Dan Campbell (Lions) - Another lost season for Detroit.

Seat's Warming Up
Josh McDaniels (Raiders) - 2-4 team that could be 4-2 right now.
Lovie Smith (Texans) - Lovie has an amazing beard.
Todd Bowles (Buccaneers) - The Bucs put up three American points against the Panthers and he's gonna take the fall for Tom.
Ron Rivera (Commanders) - Riverboat's seat is a little bit cooler after beating the Packers.
Dennis Allen (Saints) - Keep on losing, don't stop now.
Kevin Stefanski (Browns) - Unless you-know-who wins them six in a row at the end of the season when he gets back, Stefanski will become another Browns head coach gone by the wayside.
Doug Pederson (Jaguars) - Four straight losses after the 2-1 start. The honeymoon is period over if it ever began.

Lukewarm Seat
Kyle Shanahan (49ers) - Can Christian McCaffrey turn them around before he gets hurt again?
Kilff Kingsbury (Cardinals) - His seat has cooled off, but he still ain't it.
Frank Reich (Colts) - Are they officially in Tank Mode?
Brandon Staley (Chargers) - They're 4-3, but they look suspect.
Mike Tomlin (Steelers) - It's not all of his fault, but 2-5 is 2-5, so don't @ me.

I’m @‘ing you. Nike Jordan Nike Jordan Tomlin’s first losing season in a rebuild year is not getting him axed from the organization that preaches stability and again, has only had 3 coaches since 1969.

The Texans are not firing Lovie after one season after firing David Culley, another minority coach, after one season. That would be an incredibly bad look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom