NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bold of you to assume the Texans care if they look bad
After last offseason, and the Flores situation (who was on their interview list, we’re about to hire Josh McCown as coach, and pivoted to Lovie out of nowhere last minute when Flores filed his lawsuit), yes they do. They even fired Jack Easterby who was spearheading all of that.

My Hot Seat list after Week 7:

HE GONE
Matt Rhule (Panthers) - Back to college you go.

The Hottest Seats
Matt LaFleur (Packers) - His seat got just a whole lot warmer after losing three in a row. Aaron Rodgers has gotta be sick right now.
Nathaniel Hackett (Broncos) - Russell Wilson and the Broncos' offense have been awful and they've lost four in a row. He might get left in London if they lose to the Jaguars.
Dan Campbell (Lions) - Another lost season for Detroit.

Seat's Warming Up
Josh McDaniels (Raiders) - 2-4 team that could be 4-2 right now.
Lovie Smith (Texans) - Lovie has an amazing beard.
Todd Bowles (Buccaneers) - The Bucs put up three American points against the Panthers and he's gonna take the fall for Tom.
Ron Rivera (Commanders) - Riverboat's seat is a little bit cooler after beating the Packers.
Dennis Allen (Saints) - Keep on losing, don't stop now.
Kevin Stefanski (Browns) - Unless you-know-who wins them six in a row at the end of the season when he gets back, Stefanski will become another Browns head coach gone by the wayside.
Doug Pederson (Jaguars) - Four straight losses after the 2-1 start. The honeymoon is period over if it ever began.

Lukewarm Seat
Kyle Shanahan (49ers) - Can Christian McCaffrey turn them around before he gets hurt again?
Kilff Kingsbury (Cardinals) - His seat has cooled off, but he still ain't it.
Frank Reich (Colts) - Are they officially in Tank Mode?
Brandon Staley (Chargers) - They're 4-3, but they look suspect.
Mike Tomlin (Steelers) - It's not all of his fault, but 2-5 is 2-5, so don't @ me.

What about last place Bill? I mean if Tomlin is on there…

And no for the record, Bill should not be on the hot seat. I am not a fire Bill bobo

Told y'all Geno was good when he was a Jet

One of the many reasons why I don’t like Daniel Jones. Mediocre QB that can run (when not tripping over his own feet) and somehow gets more excuses than any QB we’ve ever seen. Three years of trash play and one year of just below average and people saying pay him. If he was black with those numbers, he’d be called a RB and off the team a year or two ago.

BE7F5D27-4EA1-4266-910C-8DDFE3733E05.jpeg

I hope Geno gets a big QB contract like the average white QBs get. 4/120 or some ****. Keep balling black man.

No way is Lovie Smith getting fired. That team is bottom five in roster talent and they’re in most of their games.

Tomlin being mentioned is laughable. He doesn’t have a QB, OL or run game.

My Hot Seat list after Week 7:

HE GONE
Matt Rhule (Panthers) - Back to college you go.

The Hottest Seats
Matt LaFleur (Packers) - His seat got just a whole lot warmer after losing three in a row. Aaron Rodgers has gotta be sick right now.
Nathaniel Hackett (Broncos) - Russell Wilson and the Broncos' offense have been awful and they've lost four in a row. He might get left in London if they lose to the Jaguars.
Dan Campbell (Lions) - Another lost season for Detroit.

Seat's Warming Up
Josh McDaniels (Raiders) - 2-4 team that could be 4-2 right now.
Lovie Smith (Texans) - Lovie has an amazing beard.
Todd Bowles (Buccaneers) - The Bucs put up three American points against the Panthers and he's gonna take the fall for Tom.
Ron Rivera (Commanders) - Riverboat's seat is a little bit cooler after beating the Packers.
Dennis Allen (Saints) - Keep on losing, don't stop now.
Kevin Stefanski (Browns) - Unless you-know-who wins them six in a row at the end of the season when he gets back, Stefanski will become another Browns head coach gone by the wayside.
Doug Pederson (Jaguars) - Four straight losses after the 2-1 start. The honeymoon is period over if it ever began.

Lukewarm Seat
Kyle Shanahan (49ers) - Can Christian McCaffrey turn them around before he gets hurt again?
Kilff Kingsbury (Cardinals) - His seat has cooled off, but he still ain't it.
Frank Reich (Colts) - Are they officially in Tank Mode?
Brandon Staley (Chargers) - They're 4-3, but they look suspect.
Mike Tomlin (Steelers) - It's not all of his fault, but 2-5 is 2-5, so don't @ me.

I agree with alot of your hot take except Lovie aint going nowhere this year or the off-season unless he steps down (willingly) and the texans have a huge coaching hire. Bowles, Stefanski, and Petersen will get another year to show. Petersen has a solid team and the finally sorted out the rb position with the robinson trade. Reich is probably gone..or he should be gone if the colts don’t make the playoffs. His staying would solidify the obvious notion that white coaches get far better treatment and job security than black coaches with similar records

Bowles got handed a ****ty team. Kind of sucks for him. Brady is checked out, should have stayed retired. Other players checking out now because of Brady.

I can’t stand this smug prick.
Terrible leadership. Who goes on a podcast to call out teammates?
He's been doing it with management and the coaching for 2 years now :lol:, not surprised he'd get at his teammates on a public forum too...

That kind of talk is best reserved for inside the locker room or in game on the field/sideline though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom