NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things that will forever irk me: Jordan not retiring after what was his final championship and Brady not retiring after what was already a cemented GOAT
Tom's last TD with the Houston Texans gonna be so mid.

Value sinking faster than an NFT

The image of father time coming for Brady, even as he bested it so many times

04dead3-superJumbo.jpg

Favre was way more washed outside of the 2010 Cardinals game, every other game he was just awful that year. Jenn Sterger and the Superdome Disaster the year prior caught up to him.

A new Jack Ryan season yooo did not know, coming December 21st

Remember when the Eagles limped in and had to go to Tampa?

So y'all are saying the Bucs are going to limp in and would be lucky to ever go to Philadelphia

Whoa White-Hoodie Whitworth, what a change-up

I blame the adderall shortage on Brady's bad play

Last time most people saw him was after setting career highs then losing in the NFCCG. Played a few games the next season, but got hurt and that was it.
I remember that season where he thew so many INTs I feel so bad for him to go out like that. I wanted them to bench him lol

Peyton looked the most washed.

Tampa will still make the playoffs.

losing Shaq is not a good look and JPP was not signed last week but its too late now.

Season from hell for Brady and the Bucs but I have a feeling they will turn it around. Arians gonna have to raise hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom