NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the best I've seen the bills run the ball. Maybe its just GB but if they've figured out the running game...whole league in trouble.

Vikings fans don't have the luxury of being confident but this is the most we've been out ahead in the division in a while. Let's just say we can get a 2-seed.

Well, no I want Philly here. We need to work on getting home-field advantage over them like our life depends on it.

Vikings fans don't have the luxury of being confident but this is the most we've been out ahead in the division in a while. Let's just say we can get a 2-seed.

Well, no I want Philly here. We need to work on getting home-field advantage over them like our life depends on it.

Might as well forget about that, don't look like philly slowing down.

Just seen your schedule...highly unlikely.

Even if we finish 15-2. Yall would have to win out.

Eagles four toughest games are in December.

vs. TEN, at NYG, at DAL, vs. NYG.

The most important takeaway from this game......the Packers cover.

swanson-my-man.gif

Vikings week-to-week improvement been encouraging, but I've been saying it's imperative they get to 7-1. After Washington next week they go Buffalo, Dallas, NE, Jets. That's November football and when you really know who's a contender or pretender, so I'll wait till then for any proclamations.

There was no helmet to helmet.

Maybe a little but it was because of force of impact from the shoulder hit.

Good no call.

Nuk whining about it is typical of these guys. Take the L and move on. That was a 2 pt conversion. Still lose. ****. The poster just a douche. I almost responded on Twitter but my Twitter acct unsullied. :lol:

Last edited:
Paul, I thought he got helmet

HS does that all the time but just contact wise I thought it looked like it even with where the shoulder landed

Paul, I thought he got helmet

HS does that all the time but just contact wise I thought it looked like it even with where the shoulder landed

Yeah, they "touched"....that's not in the spirit of the rule. He led with shoulder, made initial contact to shoulder.

If he pulls up, Nuk catches it...he's going to the floor as it is. Should he just let him catch it? In that circumstance, your body has limitations. Harrison did it right.

If folks outcry for that specific hit, football long gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom