NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine getting your career derailed due to poor roster construction then "Fitzmagic"
The punch over $600 was crítical. He was gonna be the starter but had broken jaw and fitz played well. This season is really the first time since then hes had an opportunity with some decent weapons. Stayed ready like a true pro

Is Derek Carr even in the top half of QB's in the league?

I can name a good 15 I'd rather have than him.

anytime you say you can name X amount of QBs ahead of someone, you gotta name them! starts a lot of enlightened debate. go for it

Nice to see Sirianni become the guy over there. Maybe the Colts should have fired Reich and promoted him 🤔

Is Derek Carr even in the top half of QB's in the league?

I can name a good 15 I'd rather have than him.
week after week you attacking DC like he did some
personal **** to you :lol: what do you got against a man making his bread? not his fault the Raiders continue to pay him and if he ain’t on your team why do you feel the need to complain about him every damn week?

Usually i dont care, cause i see it plenty in the Raiders thread, but i am curious why you hate on his *** so damn much when you’re not even a Raiders fan

Let's talk about Trevor Lawrence cause he's trending in the bust territory.
Generational my ***. It's sooo disrespectful to compare him to Andrew Luck.
He's like 0-4 on reasonable game winning drives this year.

Had a chance to win against the Commanders- interception
Had a chance to win against the Eagles- interception
Had a chance to win against the Texans- interception
Had a chance to win against the Broncos- interception
EBBiUynUYAAT0Sc.jpg

Last edited:
week after week you attacking DC like he did some
personal **** to you :lol: what do you got against a man making his bread? not his fault the Raiders continue to pay him and if he ain’t on your team why do you feel the need to complain about him every damn week?

Usually i dont care, cause i see it plenty in the Raiders thread, but i am curious why you hate on his *** so damn much when you’re not even a Raiders fan

My gripe against Carr is that no black QB gets the type of leash he gets.

At best he's average. I used to call him a worst version of Kirk Cousins but that's an insult to Kirk. Carr is just Baker Mayfield with a growth spurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom