NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s delusional

God damn I had it in my mind that was a good move for us
Yeah he would have been nice. He does have to get paid though so idk if the resources would have been worth it. LB core def needs to be bolstered at some point

Ravens now have two huge priorities to cash out (which they both deserve of course)

Yeah he would have been nice. He does have to get paid though so idk if the resources would have been worth it. LB core def needs to be bolstered at some point

Ravens now have two huge priorities to cash out (which they both deserve of course)
We have the extra second but yeah I don’t think the FO wants to make any more big trades for stars who need to be signed since every other time we did it it’s an abject disaster.

Good value for the ravens though. And he’s exactly what we need.

I love Roquan. The man wanted close to $20million a yr, which he's not worth, but he's only 25 and damn good. I'm torn on the move. It's done with now. Bears have a ton of high picks, and will have a gazillion dollars in cap space. I hope Poles uses all his avenues wisely. Most Bears fans won't have patience after this season.

I love Roquan. The man wanted close to $20million a yr, which he's not worth, but he's only 25 and damn good. I'm torn on the move. It's done with now. Bears have a ton of high picks, and will have a gazillion dollars in cap space. I hope Poles uses all his avenues wisely. Most Bears fans won't have patience after this season.
theyre gonna make another move or 2 (looking at you monty) for another pick. 2 of those at least should be moved for a wide out and then spend accordingly on the dline oline and ilb. draft wr and sign depth wide outs. should compete next year for a playoff spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom