NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My bold predictions:

-Vikings get to the NFCCG
-Daniel Jones gets respect put on his name and NYG win 9 games
-David Carr gonna get his respect too
-Trent McDuffie is DROY (and makes all-pro 1st team)
-Chris Olave OROY
-Trevor Lawrence goes for 4000/28td/10int and gets NickFolarin NickFolarin juices flowing
-Jets will still JETE
-Bears are atrocious
-Cowboys are mediocre, which is nothing new
-revenge tour for Lamar Jackson. PAY HIM
-Who cares about the AFC South
-Trey Lance gets into the Pro-Bowl as an alternate
-Bills are Super Bowl bound and take the trophy

What is this, year three or four of you predicting a good season for Daniel Jones? Guy got out played by Brian Hoyer and the Pats had almost all their starters on the bench. Couldn’t even score a TD. He’s been so bad NY radio didn’t even talk about him today. Every radio said he’s bad, not the guy and he won’t be back after this year.

When your team is as bad as the Giants have been these last five years, it’s hard to get excited or give a **** about football.

SB prediction

Rams vs Bills, Rams win

Zach Wilson looking like a bust. He’s a small guy, doesn’t seem like he’s built to last. Also not trusting a Mormon QB

Kyle Shanahan calling Saleh tonight to offer Jimmy G for a bag of hot cheetos
73B77C91-5335-4345-B539-779B62DEE048.gif

lol

i'm going to stay away from watson comments.....enough giving free education out on NT

oh and kobe fyi fools here think you were guilty as well because you apologized

You right fam, Watson is a stand up dude. Can’t believe them 30+ women would lie on him like that

Samaritan Watson would’ve been 0-5 passing if not for Njoku

Why did he pay them?

Why is he facing a longer suspension from the NFL?

Why would he apologize?

That usually doesn’t happen to innocent people, sir.

To move on.

Political pressures and to save face.

To move on.

Why throw away another who knows how many years of your playing career when people are going to assume what they want about you anyways?

You right fam, Watson is a stand up dude. Can’t believe them 30+ women would lie on him like that

did I state he was a standup dude? lol nah but you and many others see facts where they feel like it......no different than fox news

opinions are not facts...the quicker people learn and understand that the better they will be.

you can't believe women would lie for money? interesting........

no clue if he is innocent or guilty....but do guess any women that can prove she had alone time with watson has a lottery ticket that is there for her to cash no matter if he DID or DIDNT do anything....I find it interesting MANY other women didnt cash that ticket.....but thats just me and my Opinions....

I also have no clue if kobe was innocent or guilty., yet he apologized, interesting.........but i do know this fact...that woman settled for $

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom