NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
did I state he was a standup dude? lol nah but you and many others see facts where they feel like it......no different than fox news

opinions are not facts...the quicker people learn and understand that the better they will be.

you can't believe women would lie for money? interesting........

no clue if he is innocent or guilty....but do guess any women that can prove she had alone time with watson has a lottery ticket that is there for her to cash no matter if he DID or DIDNT do anything....I find it interesting MANY other women didnt cash that ticket.....but thats just me and my Opinions....

I also have no clue if kobe was innocent or guilty., yet he apologized, interesting.........but i do know this fact...that woman settled for $

They didn’t?

You right, 30+ isn’t many at all

They didn’t?

You right, 30+ isn’t many at all

there you guys go again, not reading and understanding....instead you read and make up your own facts about what I write.... or maybe you just havent educated yourself with the many articles on the subject

where did I state that 30+ isnt many at all? If I didnt state it how can you write that I am right? I mean making up facts is just lazy, it should be beneath you, but I dont know you....this might be your style.....good luck with that

the fact is there are as much as 65-70 women that watson used to for massage......for whatever reasons not every single one has cashed in that lottery ticket.....maybe nothing happened? maybe something happened and they don't want attention? the point is, they could be in that number and choose not to......as stated that lottery ticket is there for the taking all it takes is telling the TRUTH if something happened or LYING. if something didnt happen.....

point IS every WOMEN that has ever been in a room with watson for a massage could CLAIM anything.....thats what folks just dont seem to understand its he said she said that has turned into he said 30 she saids..... so because the numbers are higher the guilt must be certain.....I and seemly the legal system have disagreed.....

agreeing to settlement doesnt mean its FACT someone is guilty....

guilt here is not certain, thats certain, certainly you could understand that if you could certainly understand that your thoughts are not facts, certainly......

Washington Football Team uniforms look really really bad on tv. Usually players can make a bad uniform look good, but theres no saving these.

I may be bias, but Raider fans have been humbled for 2 decades now. No way we’re top 10 annoying worthy. When i try and talk my **** i gotta bring up **** from 20+ years ago. Unless its to Chargers fans :lol:

But best believe if we win it all we jumping to #1 :lol:

Niners def got to be on that list
1660430761118.gif

In fact Cowboy fans are the most annoying fans in all sports not just football.

Eagles and Pats at least have recent Super Bowls win to justify what they say. Cowboys been running on pure delusion for almost 3 decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom