NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

200w.gif

My worst season outcome would be the 2017-18 NFC title game Minnesota at Philly all over again :lol:

We need the Eagles to trip over their own damn feet so we can get such a game if possible here, THAT IS if we continue doing the bare minimum to win games

Really like the moves the Dolphins made.

Gonna put up a fight with the Bills for the division.

My worst season outcome would be the 2017-18 NFC title game Minnesota at Philly all over again :lol:

We need the Eagles to trip over their own damn feet so we can get such a game if possible here, THAT IS if we continue doing the bare minimum to win games
What yall gon do with buffalo next week?

Hell I think the washington game could be interesting too

Last edited:
What yall gon do with buffalo next week?

Hell I think the washington game could be interesting too

That's the question. Buffalo a barometer to see if they actually got better since Philly, but the Bills a buzzsaw.

Washington game I go back and forth. Vikings always make it close. Heinicke used to be on the Vikings roster, so revenge game, but they also give up a lot of sacks and Heinicke is reckless with his passes. Vikings D has been good and getting to the Q and creating turnovers.

That's the question. Buffalo a barometer to see if they actually got better since Philly, but the Bills a buzzsaw.

Washington game I go back and forth. Vikings always make it close. Heinicke used to be on the Vikings roster, so revenge game, but they also give up a lot of sacks and Heinicke is reckless with his passes. Vikings D has been good and getting to the Q and creating turnovers.
I was leaning to pick the upset on my pick em pool. Then I saw ron riveras mom passed and it solidified it for me. One of those rally for your coach type of games.

Tuned in. I think ole boy blocked me after he was in his feels about Carr last time and didn’t wanna hear the truth :lol:

Nobody blocked you fool. :lol:

You lowkey all about being disingenuous and pushing narratives. You really haven't had **** to say for a few weeks now, but let you tell it, you've been "blocked." Obviously when Carr had a career zero day, you could not wait to be back in here typing,

"CaReEr yAeR."

For real man, some of the most persistent low IQ commentary and effective trolling I've seen in this thread in a while. If you recall, the last time I invited you to actually talk football.

You might be surprised, we might even view Carr through a more similarly aligned set of lenses than you think. It's your underhanded narrative and low level trolling I keep pushing back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom