NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How you feel about that matchup lol

NFC really is lesser of the two conferences right now huh?

I might even have the Niners as the second best team on that side when it’s all said and done end of the regular season.

Would also put money on one of the Packers, Bucs somehow making a run to reach the playoffs.

Falcons and Seahawks huge question marks for me even if I’m rooting for them.

1667365527226.png

See Fig.2. below for emphasis.

such fax, man

even the TE part after Hockenson today :lol:

I might even have the Niners as the second best team on that side when it’s all said and done end of the regular season.

Would also put money on one of the Packers, Bucs somehow making a run to reach the playoffs.

Bucs will be in there. That division has started off very poorly. 10 weeks left and only 1-2 games separating any of them from the top. Saints could come around as well.

Vikings NEED the win @ Washington, imo to get to 7-1. Possible regression to the mean after that. @Buffalo, Dallas, NE, Jets. Easily their toughest stretch thus far, but 3 in a row at home. I'd take 2-2...3-1 would be convincing.

NFCW kinda similar to the South, but higher profile teams.

The hope in the NFCE is that they beat eachother up and Washington and NYG take a game from Philly and Dallas.

It's wiiiiddde open. So much football left.

At least 1 of rams, packers, bucs will slither there way in there for sure.

In on the Niners being competition for a Top-3 seed.

The Seahawks are 5-3 and can't be counted out.

That's what makes the Seahawks vs. Bucs so good Sunday AM ft. Germany

-host struggling Vegas
-go to the struggling Rams
-host the Panthers
-and then host the Niners on a big Thursday tilt. :lol: which could decide a decent amount

Seattle fun to watch. Y'all know my love for Geno, but they're so young and it's wild all the rookie contributors. They out there ballin and learning as they go.

Florio said he has a mob novel he’s written that’s coming out in March about the town he grew up in, and he said that his dad was probably in the mob 0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom