NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

southpark-lick-tears.gif

It’s wild to me that it cost $1.6 billion to build and I have not heard anyone say anything positive about it. I’m friends with a lot of Giants and Jets fans too

Same with Levi's Stadium.... cost $1.3 billion and they didn't/don't have a parking lot. People parked on a golf course for years. Not a good stadium, just the price of doing business I guess. Then you see Miami's renovations, SoFi, and Allegiant... got to question why.

At least it has grass.

Last edited:
Sam with Levi's Stadium.... cost $1.3 billion and they didn't/don't have a parking lot. People parked on a golf course for years. Not a good stadium, just the price of doing business I guess. Then you see Miami's renovations, SoFi, and Allegiant... got to question why.

At least it has grass.
Don’t fail to mention that the angle they built it at bakes fans in the summer months.

Dude from Washington in that convo too.

Allen or payne?

i wouldn’t put either on that top tier couple of dudes

but that second tier got some dudes and some depth.. like didn’t realize how good Derrick brown was playing in Carolina

Worst part is getting there and back. Area around there is nasty. And then the stadium itself has no personality whatsoever.

I’ve always taken the train there which can be hectic but it’s not too bad. I drove once and it was a nightmare. Also, tailgating is a mess. Because of the location you have seagulls swarming every ******* where. I got back to the parking lot once after a game ended and the seagulls were going to town on all the food/trash left in the parking lot.

Same with Levi's Stadium.... cost $1.3 billion and they didn't/don't have a parking lot. People parked on a golf course for years. Not a good stadium, just the price of doing business I guess. Then you see Miami's renovations, SoFi, and Allegiant... got to question why.

At least it has grass.

Y’all crazy if y’all think them people actually paid 1.3 billion…. Them stadium budgets phony. I know dudes got kickbacks and pocketed millions…

For instance Minnesota’s stadium cost 1.1 billion. No way in hell MetLife and Levi stadium cost 1.3 :lol: :lol:

Minnesota stadium is amazing. 1.1 is a bargain. I feel like a Mercedes Benz stadium was a bargain at 1.7 billion.

Giants/Jets and 9ers just inflated the cost to keep more money

Y’all crazy if y’all think them people actually paid 1.3 billion…. Them stadium budgets phony. I know dudes got kickbacks and pocketed millions…

For instance Minnesota’s stadium cost 1.1 billion. No way in hell MetLife and Levi stadium cost 1.3 :lol: :lol:

I figured MetLife’s cost was inflated by all the mobsters/union bosses wanting their cut

Minnesota stadium is amazing. 1.1 is a bargain. I feel like a Mercedes Benz stadium was a bargain at 1.7 billion.

Between city, state, sponsors, unions, and officials there is always kick back. People get paid on top of being paid.

Doesn’t change what the sticker price/total cost of build out is stated as.

I’ve always taken the train there which can be hectic but it’s not too bad. I drove once and it was a nightmare. Also, tailgating is a mess. Because of the location you have seagulls swarming every ****ing where. I got back to the parking lot once after a game ended and the seagulls were going to town on all the food/trash left in the parking lot.
Train is aight but you have to go to penn station in the first place and the whole thing ends up being at least an hour. Hate how trapped you feel being out there.

Cost of living goes to everything though. It’s just flat out more expensive to build in NY Tristate/Bay Areas than Minnesota. Not saying there’s not other stuff going on but land is a premium and salaries cost more. Not apples to apples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom