NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s wild to me that it cost $1.6 billion to build and I have not heard anyone say anything positive about it. I’m friends with a lot of Giants and Jets fans too

Same with Levi's Stadium.... cost $1.3 billion

Y’all crazy if y’all think them people actually paid 1.3 billion…. Them stadium budgets phony. I know dudes got kickbacks and pocketed millions…

For instance Minnesota’s stadium cost 1.1 billion. No way in hell MetLife and Levi stadium cost 1.3 :lol: :lol:

Minnesota stadium is amazing. 1.1 is a bargain. I feel like a Mercedes Benz stadium was a bargain at 1.7 billion.

Giants/Jets and 9ers just inflated the cost to keep more money

The cost of building new stadiums has skyrocketed over the last 15 years.

Lincoln Financial Field cost $512 million to build in the early 2000s.

It would cost an easy billion if it was built now.

Cooks is gonna force a buyout, isn't he?

Then the Cowboys and Packers are going to brawl over signing him.

i ain’t going fault any cowboys fan for jumping ship…

those dudes got more worked up about Beto.. than trying to actually do something about the people who did nothing while this was happening and preventing future sh like this

absolutely infuriating.

Skins gotta cost close to 7-8 billion right?
Latest Forbes valuation is 5.6B. Based on the Broncos initial valuation (3.7B) and eventual sale price (4.7B) I don’t think 7B is out the question. Especially considering the fact the new owner can do a rebrand and really make it their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom