NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re the same size. Eddie was 6’3” 240. Henry is like 6’3” 240-250.

Derrick is faster and more agile though

Knew Eddie was bigger than the typical running back but he really is the same size as Derrick Henry.

Really mind blowin how Henry can run past you just as easily as he can run over you.

QB controversy in Tennessee?

even though they should, i bet vrable abides by that rule of "you don't lose your position due to injury." unless willis really shows out. tannehill reminds me of jimmy garappolo –has clear limitations that place a ceiling on your offense but he's a decent enough game manager. when your team is 5-2 and in the playoff hunt, do you break from what was working at QB?

One of his best coaching games was when we bet the Pats in the playoffs a couple of years ago and ended Brady’s tenure there. I can’t remember what it was exactly but Vrabel kept taking delays of game over and over because of some unknown rule

Always overlooked, always got some injuries, guys no one knows, but there they are, every season, battling for a top seed.

Knew Eddie was bigger than the typical running back but he really is the same size as Derrick Henry.

Really mind blowin how Henry can run past you just as easily as he can run over you.

Man was a grown *** man in college :smh:

BpdKsXgCEAAmwFS.jpg

Ohhhh minnys next 4. Shld be fun

I been saying I've had these 4 games circled. NEEDED to get to 7-1 and they did. I'll be good with a split. Get some battle tests for this team against real contenders. They've been clutch on both sides, so hopefully they elevate that.

This.

But maaaaan them old Titans thing had me happy to be a fan

McNair
George
Wycheck
Dyson
Mason
Kearse
Rolle
Bullock

eddie George had a name and was drafted 14th overall

But dude’s best yards per average in a season was 4.1 with all that going on

that’s why I always argue zeke got too much credit as a rookie.. one of the best olines of all time combined with a legit running threat at QB along with a great blocking TE

meanwhile look at Henry, team keeps dropping talent and dude keeps performing at a high level

One of his best coaching games was when we beat the Pats in the playoffs a couple of years ago and ended Brady’s tenure there. I can’t remember what it was exactly but Vrabel kept taking delays of game over and over because of some unknown rule
Yup another that comes to mind is against buffalo think 2 years ago where he didnt use his timeouts basically daring them to score. Was ballsy but it worked out :lol:

I been saying I've had these 4 games circled. NEEDED to get to 7-1 and they did. I'll be good with a split. Get some battle tests for this team against real contenders. They've been clutch on both sides, so hopefully they elevate that.
I like that yall play the cowboys. Either outcome is a win for us

I'll never forget that picture of him making Marc Ingram look like Kevin Hart and this was when he still was in college.

1667789123099.png

Bama had another one recently who almost looked bigger than Henry at times but I don’t think he panned out. Was a little smaller at 6’1” 236. Bo Scarborough

3888966-409x500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom