NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Allen looked kinda *** in them highlights during SNF broadcast. Couple horrible INTs.
Fg5yiF1WYAAypfE

For those old enough to remember him actually watching him play.... Would y'all say Derrick Henry is as good as, worse, or better than Eddie George in his prime?

For those old enough to remember him actually watching him play.... Would y'all say Derrick Henry is as good as, worse, or better than Eddie George in his prime?

Rocked with those Steve McNair and Eddie George Titans teams.

George was good but he didn't have that take to the house explosiveness that Henry does which is crazy because Henry is definitely bigger than George was.

With the way red zone is raking in cash I really don’t understand how they can’t split early and late games evenly.

Can someone help me with this?

Guess on my part, the East/West division of franchises-Start times.

1/4 EST start times, they probably don't want a lot of 4 PM East Coast games and not enough West Coast games to balance.

Just a guess tho. I could be way off.

derrick henry is easily better

And I’d argue Eddie George had the better offensive talent around him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom