NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody

Willis in the pocket:
ezgif-5-90ad0dfb17.gif
1927F742-3D03-4CC0-A42F-579E8B63889C.gif

Those receivers really do just run 20 yards and breakdown to chop block....ON PASSING PLAYS! Whole Offensive staff stuck on stupid glitch when Henry isn't in.

damn he had swaim, too. i think swaim might have taken a fraction too long to disengage from that block and malik panicked. in any case, that's on the QB. the pocket was still clean
Yeah if you watch it closely, Malik had already turned his back to Swaim due to pressure when Swaim decided to break loose.

Someone needs to tell Willis that he can throw the ball away once he's outside the pocket. I don't know if he realized that.

He's young. He isn't ready yet. If Hurts, Fields, or Allen have shown us anything it's that you gotta give these kids at least 2 or 3 seasons.
**** I remember Lamar Jackson's playoff game against the Patriots. Now he's another premier QB.
really don't understand Vrabel on that last drive. chiefs stop henry for a short gain on 1st down and he completely abandons the run as. chiefs dline is still tired.. i'm betting on my all-pro RB 10/10 times in that situation to break off 6-7 yard run the next down.

you're in 4 down territory, even if they stop henry on 2nd, you still have 3rd and 4th to throw.
That's their only next-level weapon and they use him once.

I only caught the 2nd half but it seemed like they drilled it in Malik's head to not risk anything at all. Like don't even risk a jump ball situation

Felt like the Mac Jones game last year against the Bills or Pete Carroll the majority of his HC career

I think he'll be fine down the road though

That’s the problem we’ve had for years. Serious lack of a passing game. We had Delaney Walker who was killing it one year, let him walk. Had AJ brown, let him go. Now you got a trash QB with a bunch of trash receivers. When teams slowdown Henry we can’t do anything at all. Tannehill is never going to win us a game with his arm

That’s the problem we’ve had for years. Serious lack of a passing game. We had Delaney Walker who was killing it one year, let him walk. Had AJ brown, let him go. Now you got a trash QB with a bunch of trash receivers. When teams slowdown Henry we can’t do anything at all. Tannehill is never going to win us a game with his arm
Nashville loves Tanny. I'm out there a lot for work and was surprised by how much they love that dude.

At least people see now that tanne is legit. Way different offense with him in

Yeah Tanne is competent, but the offense still has only scored 9 total points in the 4th this season.
I definitely wouldn't say way different.
Can't expect a rookie to come in and overcome terrible play calling with no weapons though.

Do they even let Willis run plays with the 1st team at all during practice? Outside of just handing the ball off, they looked lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom