NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great movie but I feel like you gotta be kinda neutral to at least one other Star Wars movie to really enjoy it. If you hate them all that won't move him :lol:

rogue one and the Mandalorian are the ones I’d say jusr check out.. probably Andor too, but havent watched that

but those just happen to be in that world

Edit: my bad I’m drunk I didn’t see the thread title or that it was posted.

HALP 😩😭😂

Last edited:
rogue one and the Mandalorian are the ones I’d say jusr check out.. probably Andor too, but havent watched that

but those just happen to be in that world
Alot of folks are down on Andor for some reason, not sure why but I'm gonna watch it regardless

I think Mando works much better over Rogue One for a non Star Wars fan to jump into imo

Alot of folks are down on Andor for some reason, not sure why but I'm gonna watch it regardless

I think Mando works much better over Rogue One for a non Star Wars fan to jump into imo

i was waiting for all the episodes to finish before starting andor

but I still need to actually finish house of dragon.. And watch the lord of the rings show

If yall want something to watch, I recommend

1668134468477.jpeg

The only problem with Andor is the first episode, the last 9 have been honestly top-tier TV.

Mando is nice for non-star wars fans, but it has so many call backs to other star wars shows/movies, that it really adds depth to the story telling.

Andor is legit a stand-alone so far and doesn’t tie into nothin whatsoever (but it will lead to Rogue One).

Disappointed 651 hates Star Wars. Go Bills. :lol:

2nd and 1. ATL flagged for holding. now it’s 2nd and 14?! :lol: these refs are trippin

shame on the ATL coaches for not realizing it either. My goodness…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom