NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even when he was out there, Derek wasn't looking his way.
Derek’s been all over the place this year.

The few games that Waller was playing he was a non factor and actually dropped a few balls.

Raiders had high hopes and gave him a fat deal even after being injured last year for so many games. Safe to say he’s done for the year (just like the raiders)

6864B98D-D70F-48F3-A5AF-53DD98D1ED84.gif

Minnesota still has Harrison Smith, Kendricks, and Danielle Hunter around from when they’d face Keenum every day in first-team reps at practice, so even though our entire coaching staff’s different from when Case was in Minnesota, those 3 vets should know his tendencies better than most defenders.

But yeah Buffalo as a team is still Top 5-10 with one of the best backups in the league, which Keenum still is. Should be close.

I wonder though if Allen goes out there and the offense is conservative where he’s not even doing run options as much, if that would be better, but that would mean the injury would have to be worse than we think and he just decides to play through it if they let him, or that he re-injured it somehow midgame/makes it worse midgame.

He did miss 4 games in his rookie year with the same injury, yet kept playing this past Sunday.

It’s crazy by Thursday I would watch any NFL game, an am disappointed I’m going to a friend’s tonight :lol: at least I don’t cave to MACtion college FB on Tuesdays, I mean there’s that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom