NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gruden Gobbler

pooh-soul.gif

I mean, 1 thru 9......

Who you battin leadoff?

The 9 hitter?

I think I have Minka batting cleanup.

Just absurd. :smh:

Doesn't even include the randoms he used to carry quiet Tuesdays. :lol:

I mean, 1 thru 9......

Who you battin leadoff?

The 9 hitter?

I think I have Minka batting cleanup.

Just absurd. :smh:

Doesn't even include the randoms he used to carry quiet Tuesdays. :lol:

Insane lineup and any #2 slander will not be respected on account of what he has seen female wise.

Looks like Stifanski era will come to an end, we see what Watson does in his 6 games with him

Playoff chances were slim anyway but yday was a must win and that’s how he show up after a bye smh

They Are Good But Not That Great.

The Only Winning Teams They’ve Beat Are The Vikings And Dallas
They can’t help their schedule. Good teams:

1) Are competitive/win against the other good teams
2) take care of business against the bad teams (don’t let the one half of the Texans and jaguars games fool you)

By most, if not all, advance team metrics, they are elite. They have proven they can win in a variety of ways, they have seen a huge step in their starting QB, they have improved upon the things they needed to improve upon (play calling and scoring in the second half)

Are they going to win the SB? Likely not, the NFL is so volatile. But please give them the respect they deserve as the undeniable best team in the league right now.

I know fans want blood rn for good reason but this was always gonna be the case :lol:

Teams tend to give a certain profile of coaches a fair amount of time to work things out before thing become untenable and they're forced to pull through trigger

Lemme see a chart for somebody that dates women with melanin. Y'all love to to praise the dudes that only date a certain type...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom