NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
K Kierris is a gruden grinder
More like a Gruden Gobbler based off this response, yikes :lol: :smh:

The team/players loved Gruden and he was getting the most out of a less than stellar roster. The team had it's problem but we're getting gradually better each year... Also I'm black and like many of Gruden's black colleagues and players I don't believe he's racist. Making comments on someone's physical features isn't racist, Demaurice does have some big lips.

IMO I don't think Gruden did a great job when he returned to the Raiders. They were still average.

Like some people have said, I think it was mainly a PR move as they were transitioning to Vegas. Davis probably was glad to get out of that contract lol

I specifically say the raiders should've kept two of the previous coaches from last year.... Niketalk only focuses on one and then proceeds to call me a gobbler of said coach. Y'all dudes be arguing just to argue on here :lol:

IMO I don't think Gruden did a great job when he returned to the Raiders. They were still average.

Like some people have said, I think it was mainly a PR move as they were transitioning to Vegas. Davis probably was glad to get out of that contract lol
Davis leaked the emails.... If you know, you know.

This ain't even next man up mentality.

At this point your playing with practice squad slots, training camp cuts and free agents.
All this falls apart when it's been proven that Hebert can, and has, won with these same people you're talking down on... 5 times to be exact. I don't hate Herbert, I like him a lot actually but the picking and choosing the media/fans do with certain players is sickening.

Listening to that Derek Carr vid over and over......he's calling out somebody (or multiple somebodies).....he talks about what guys put in their bodies just to sleep at night.....what guys go thru just to be able to be there for each other......

Is he calling out Waller?

This is all speculation of course…but when I heard it, I figured he was talking about a particular coach and/or coaches. Why else add that disclaimer at the beginning how he “loves the coaches”?

Kinda like his guys (the players) do so much just to be let down by coaching.

Also if y'all gonna talk about him at least address him correctly... It's Superbowl winning head coach Jon Gruden to you peasants #BringbackGruden

vg0kmt.png

It always cracked me up when Gruden was listed as a candidate for every coaching job that became available. Dude is one of the most overrated coaches of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom