NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are they referring to?
The report that came out today that everyone’s keycards that work for Twitter were locked out from the building. And the engineer that said, “Twitter has a week left at most.”

My guess is a guy with too much money to know what to do with will be able to pay the people he wants to keep, whatever they want, in order to keep the lights on, and Twitter carries on. As much as I’d like it gone since people born before Twitter act like they haven’t ever lived without it, and can’t live without it.

The report that came out today that everyone’s keycards that work for Twitter were locked out from the building. And the engineer that said, “Twitter has a week left at most.”

My guess is a guy with too much money to know what to do with will be able to pay the people he wants to keep, whatever they want, in order to keep the lights on, and Twitter carries on. As much as I’d like it gone since people born before Twitter act like they haven’t ever lived without it, and can’t live without it.
When we welcome back all of the former SNs we haven't seen years

7F14.gif

Elon making NTGreatAgain 😤

Just turned on the game to hear Kirk Herbstreit say “That’s the tightest spiral we’ve seen all game and it’s from Derek Henry”. Aaon Rodgers is in this game :lol:

LOL at the Packers defense thinking someone could have possession in the end zone without their being a TD?

LOL at the Packers defense thinking someone could have possession in the end zone without their being a TD?

Technically, if it's never secured and the ball doesn't hit the ground then it can be a pick, but that wasn't that.

Bury 'em Titans!

How the hell could someone have possession (where fumbles can begin) in the EZ without it being a TD? What are we doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom