NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about not running Henry exactly where they think he’s going to, off tackle how bout? Jeez.

Like an 18-play drive, taking a FG would’ve felt unrewarding of it. Hindsight yeah but they have Henry, if any team should it should be them, against the Packers weak run defense. Just a bland playcall.
I agree Titans had to go for it with Henry in the backfield

John
mjcry1 (1).png

My friend Jerry got a Christian Watson TD, he’s good for the night

0F26D093-5120-4456-BB74-50454533253B.gif

Edit: The guy I’m playing was traded Henry… YESTERDAY.

Last edited:
Aside that 4th down call deep in the redzone Titans have played well. Tannehill not making any mistakes.

Was wondering is Mike Vrabel considered a Belicheck disciple? You can make the argument since he played for him all those years.

If that's the case he's definitely the bizarro version in that he's actually GOODT!

The amount of reporters that are internally freaking out and sending “If this is it…” tweets, shows you what Twitter has them feeling about themselves.

Would Vrabel win a fighting tournament of all 32 head coaches? I think Tomlin might get the juice again and give him a run for his money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom