NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have left instead of bluffin' chump
mjlol (1) (1).png

I've absolutely hated Downing's playcalling his entire tenure so far but I'll give him credit tonight he called a great game offensively.

first time seeing GMFB since im back at the parents place for the holidays. as much as Kay is bae, Jamie is solid on the show. think she fits in better with the crew

scathing take from her on the Vikings and if they'll ever get that respect btw 651akathepaul 651akathepaul . i know you're a fan of her :lol:

first time seeing GMFB since im back at the parents place for the holidays. as much as Kay is bae, Jamie is solid on the show. think she fits in better with the crew

scathing take from her on the Vikings and if they'll ever get that respect btw 651akathepaul 651akathepaul . i know you're a fan of her :lol:

You enjoying Dunkin back home?

If the Packers ever could do me a favor instead of putzing around my team for two decades, they would win at Philly next Sunday 0_0

If the Packers ever could do me a favor instead of putzing around my team for two decades, they would win at Philly next Sunday 0_0

i need to reevaluate what i thought of NFC north beef

no wonder you was in here suggesting eagles fans should want dallas to win this weekend

1668794830706.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom