NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all might as well pack up your bags and play the rest of your home schedule at the Rogers Centre in Toronto to ensure the perfect conditions needed for Josh Allen to perform
Those Toronto games were fun :lol:, the mafia legit rolls deep over there.

They ended that for logistic reasons yet we get regular season games in Europe annually now :lol: >D

Buffalo looks nuts right now :wow:

FB_IMG_1668796515292.jpg

FB_IMG_1668796518097.jpg

FB_IMG_1668796522512.jpg

FB_IMG_1668796524965.jpg

FB_IMG_1668796527737.jpg

FB_IMG_1668796530882.jpg

People were really complaining that it's football, they should've played at home :lol:
Can’t wait to go to the game Sunday 😎

That's dope Buffalo issues refunds. Were your tickets to Ford Field free? That would be a nice comeup
Nah they had $10, $20 and $30 tickets. I got 2 $30 joint for me and my son. Took 30 minutes to even check out, kept saying someone else got em and said 1500 ppl ahead of me.

first time seeing GMFB since im back at the parents place for the holidays. as much as Kay is bae, Jamie is solid on the show. think she fits in better with the crew

scathing take from her on the Vikings and if they'll ever get that respect btw 651akathepaul 651akathepaul . i know you're a fan of her :lol:

Yeah, Jamie is wifey. :lol:

I started watching that show every morning since I mostly work from home now. Not because of her, but I record it and watch all the time. Way more my pace than the hot take jabbering crud.

Will derrick Henry be the last hall of Fame running back we see?

I mean once he retires who will be the next HOF RB?

I don't see anyone in the near future.

I'm paraphrasing but you stated the bears weapons are better than the Packers weapons.

They are not.
Kmet is the best weapon for either team.... Randall Cobb is 60 and is currently the Packers best weapon. Watson has shown flashes the past two games but is he good? Claypool is better than any of the Packers wrs.

Nick Chubb and Dalvin Cook say hello… of course there’ll be HOF RBs

Chubb, Cook, D. Henry should be sure fire HOFs once done.

Nick Chubb and Dalvin Cook say hello… of course there’ll be HOF RBs

Chubb, Cook, D. Henry should be sure fire HOFs once done.
Let's not jinx those guys. They all have to reach at least 10k rushing yards which none of them have done yet... Fred Taylor still isn't in and was better than all 3 imo

I doubt it. I don’t think it’s nearly as difficult to get into the HOF anymore especially because RBs are a lot more involved in the passing game opposed to back in the day

Let's not jinx those guys. They all have to reach at least 10k rushing yards which none of them have done yet... Fred Taylor still isn't in and was better than all 3 imo

Fred indeed. Shout out Bell Glade :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

But Derrick, Chubb and Dalvin definitely gone make the all 2020s decade team. That usually means they’ll get in the hall. They’re the three best of their era.

Fred will get in eventually. There’s just a backlog of RBs from that 90s and 2000s era.

Fred and Corey Dillon eventually probably get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom