NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont see it with Cook on his current trajectory. He'd need to have some pretty big seasons going forward, stay healthy and while he's one of the top tier backs in the NFL, he's never really been THE best.

With that said, I'm thinking he's going to explode the 2nd half of the season, which started with 100+ last Sunday in Buffalo, so we'll see...

you really think so with those guys?

Henry I can see

idk about Chubb and Cook

Chubb, Cook and Derrick are 1-3 of their era. The top 3 RBs of the late 2010s and probably the 2020s Decade….

All-Decade teams consist of 1-4 RBs. Those three backs are the best of this current era… most players on any all decade team make the HOF…

Nick Chubb is averaging 5.0+ per carry for his CAREER… that’s a feat only done by Barry Sanders and Jim Brown

Nick Chubb is the all-time leader for RBs at 5.4 yards per carry… but he doesn’t see it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dalvin Cook gets YAC and the best home run hitting RB current but he doesn’t see it :lol: :lol:

Nick Chubb is the all-time leader for RBs at 5.4 yards per carry… but he doesn’t see it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dalvin Cook gets YAC and the best home run hitting RB current but he doesn’t see it :lol: :lol:
I don’t look into stats tbh

I know right now both solid especially chubb this season. Been rooting for him not just because I’ve had him in fantasy but he’s looked fantastic, they’ve used hunt less which is maybe what they should’ve done

Too bad browns are doo doo 💩

Kmet is the best weapon for either team.... Randall Cobb is 60 and is currently the Packers best weapon. Watson has shown flashes the past two games but is he good? Claypool is better than any of the Packers wrs.

There's not a gm in the league that would take the bears receiving corp over green Bay. I will give you kmet is better than tunyan but I'll take Watson, lazard, doubs over the bears wr. Hell, I can't even name a wr outside of Mooney.

Henry is currently the only RB of his era who’s a lock for the HOF.

Both Chubb and Cook are going to have sustain their levels for few years to get in which, we all know is not even close to a guarantee or even particularly likely.

Chubb maintains his insane averages and he’s in.

Cook is gonna need to maintain the same level of production for multiple years without injury or falling off.

I can’t give him automatic HOF credit just for rounding out the top 3-4 of his position group for a few years.

Let's not jinx those guys. They all have to reach at least 10k rushing yards which none of them have done yet... Fred Taylor still isn't in and was better than all 3 imo
Freddy T is my favorite player all time and the only reason I'm a jags fan.

I would like to see Freddy T get in but if he gets in tiki barber and Eddie George would also have a case.

The conversation around Dalton was that he doesn't turn the ball over. Saints have a good defense and Allen seems to be of that Zimmer ilk...plodding, boring O, let the defense be the focal point. Division still wide open, so I'm guessing that's the thought process.

Jameis will get in there. Offense will be more explosive, but for his sake, hopefully the turnovers are limited. He played well as a starter last season, but that was with Payton.

Yeah I mean unless they want to lose, not sure what Dalton has done to displace Jameis
Thing is we have no incentive to lose considering we don’t have our 1st round pick,unless they cool with giving up a top 10 pick to the Eagles :smh:

I wouldn’t even be mad if he would’ve made Taysom the full time QB,but to continuously roll out Andy Dalton every week knowing hes turnover prone and struggles to put more than 10 points up,you deserve to be fired.

The conversation around Dalton was that he doesn't turn the ball over. Saints have a good defense and Allen seems to be of that Zimmer ilk...plodding, boring O, let the defense be the focal point. Division still wide open, so I'm guessing that's the thought process.

Jameis will get in there. Offense will be more explosive, but for his sake, hopefully the turnovers are limited. He played well as a starter last season, but that was with Payton.
But he does turn it over.

Go to Hill or Winston IMO

I dont see it with Cook on his current trajectory. He'd need to have some pretty big seasons going forward, stay healthy and while he's one of the top tier backs in the NFL, he's never really been THE best.

With that said, I'm thinking he's going to explode the 2nd half of the season, which started with 100+ last Sunday in Buffalo, so we'll see...

i agree. You can't be a HOF if you were the best in the league at your position at least once. Henry has been the best back this decade and has atleast got the Titans to an AFC Championship game.

That's concerning for Chase. From a post yesterday, he doesn't have his burst?

Might need to shut him down, which would be disappointing.

I feel like the Vikings lose to Dallas. If they win, that would tell me they're for real. Coming off a huge win in Buffalo, this is a quintessential let down spot, so pulling out a W puts them in a position of dominance imo.

I feel like the Vikings lose to Dallas. If they win, that would tell me they're for real. Coming off a huge win in Buffalo, this is a quintessential let down spot, so pulling out a W puts them in a position of dominance imo.
If they do that, I'm calling them the best team in the league.

At worst 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom