NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never seen the 1st Avatar
9zy7x0_th (2).png
They was trippin 3 hours and 3d glasses...nah im cool.

49ers gonna be a tough out in the playoffs again.

Run game is unstoppable when it's clicking like on that last drive.

As long as Jimmy G doesn't go full Jimmy G it will be hell for any team they face in the playoffs.

to jimmy’s credit, he plays well when the line gives him a relatively clean pocket. he’s prone to brain farts but does a decent job protecting the football. i used to think derek carr was better than jimmy but that’s changed a lot recently.

Why go for it when you’re only down 14 with a quarter and half to go? Punt and pin them deep.

Why go for it when you’re only down 14 with a quarter and half to go? Punt and pin them deep.

Aside from their first drive of the game the Cardinals haven't stopped the 9ers offense at all, so no issues with that.

Gotta try and keep up with dem dudes running it down your throat.
1669088470036.png

assuming they close out, this is the most complete game for the niners so far this season. well balanced on offense.

shanahan has an absolute embarrassment of riches right now

Niners basically doing a dejavu of last season. Started the season off slow, fans freaked out, called for Shanahan’s head, then found rhythm, got hot at the right time and were basically a few plays away from heading to the SB.

Except this time they got CMC. And maybe a better defense (?)

Niners basically doing a dejavu of last season. Started the season off slow, fans freaked out, called for Shanahan’s head, then found rhythm, got hot at the right time and were basically a few plays away from heading to the SB.

Except this time they got CMC. And maybe a better defense (?)

demeco is doing his thang especially after seeing saleh go. getting charvarius ward in the off season was huge. he can play on an island and shut down a side of the field. hufanga hasn’t slowed down either. staying healthy down the stretch is gonna be important, just hope they’re not peaking too early

they’re for sure the team to beat in the NFCW

Avatar is a must watch in theaters. It is what it is.

Aiyuks second TD won me fantasy and got me playing How We Do lit on my patio. What's up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom