NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN played a banger there otw to commercial
0_D89hFy7i4uZ22o4N.gif

Same reason back then it is for now.. got my Dolby 3d tickets booked already

nahhhhh

i rewatch jaws and Jurassic park because those are actually good movies.. same with original Star Wars movies

but i have had zero desire to watch the original avatar movie in yearsssssss.. I can’t even remember the last time I’ve watched it… I don’t even know if I watched that movie outside of imax

nahhhhh

i rewatch jaws and Jurassic park because those are actually good movies.. same with original Star Wars movies

but i have had zero desire to watch the original avatar movie in yearsssssss.. I can’t even remember the last time I’ve watched it… I don’t even know if I watched that movie outside of imax
I'm with you. I may have rewatched avatar once at home in all these years. But I'll probably see it multiple times in theaters

demeco is doing his thang especially after seeing saleh go. getting charvarius ward in the off season was huge. he can play on an island and shut down a side of the field. hufanga hasn’t slowed down either. staying healthy down the stretch is gonna be important, just hope they’re not peaking too early

they’re for sure the team to beat in the NFCW
hate that i gotta begin the new year against this :smh:

hate that i gotta begin the new year against this :smh:

raiders played spoiler to the niners during kaep’s final season of relevance so anything is possible jan 1st. football has taught me to never count the chickens before they hatch.

Not a big quote but on Cowboys defense on Sunday,

Cowboys defensive assistant (old Vikings DC) George Edwards to Dalvin Cook:

Thielen: “I think it was innocent, but I think he did say some things to Dalvin Cook talking about how he’s not doing anything tonight, or they got him bottled up, or something like that [when Dalvin came to Cowboys sideline on a run]. And it was kind of exchanged back and forth.”

31: 40

Last edited:
raiders played spoiler to the niners during kaep’s final season of relevance so anything is possible jan 1st. football has taught me to never count the chickens before they hatch.
Only thing stopping SF is Jimmy G spending the night at Center Folds when he visits Vegas.

Not a big quote but on Cowboys defense on Sunday,

Cowboys defensive assistant (old Vikings DC) George Edwards to Dalvin Cook:

Thielen: “I think it was innocent, but I think he did say some things to Dalvin Cook talking about how he’s not doing anything tonight, or they got him bottled up, or something like that [when Dalvin came to Cowboys sideline on a run]. And it was kind of exchanged back and forth.”

31: 40

Vikings needed this loss honestly.... I'd rather the contenders get these bad losses out the way during the season than meltdown in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom